Chapter 9

“You’re dripping. Damn baby, your cat is fat, I like that. Look how swollen that is” Paige said rubbing my pearl.

“It looks delicious, are you ready to be devoured Beast” Paige said.

“Yes Paige” I said.

“You better be” Paige said, and she went down on me. When I felt her tongue touch me, every hair on my body stood up. She sucked on my pearl, and she wiggled her tongue all inside of me.

“Yeah Paige! Yeah” I moaned. She slurped my juices like it was a slushy or something.

She stuck her tongue out, and moved her head from side to side. Her tongue caressed me.

“Oh my gosh yes! That’s it” I moaned loudly. Paige began flicked her tongue like a lizard against me. That drove me wild. I loved it when she did that.

“Don’t stop” I moaned in ecstasy. Paige began to go in deep. Burying her face deep in my p_ssy. I heard her slurping away. She smacked her lips, it was just so juicy.

“Gosh you’re wet tonight babe. Did you miss me that much” Paige said as she slid her fingers inside of me.

“Yes I did, I missed you so much” I said feeling waves of pleasure run through my body. Paige began to finger me, and caress my pearl with her tongue. I began to wiggle, this was feeling too good. I could barely stand it.

“Ah Paige. Paige! Please oh my gosh, Paige” I screamed. I don’t know if she was in beast mode tonight or what, but she was really devouring me.

“Be still Beast!” Paige said tapping my leg. It was so hard to sit still, when this was feeling so good.

“Oh God Paige! Ah gosh” I said as I began to grip the sheets. Paige began to grip my thighs as she ate me. She seemed to be massaging my thighs as she caressed me with her tongue.

“Paige! Don’t stop! Baby, don’t stop” I shouted in pure ecstasy. It was taking everything within me not to scream out. I started biting my bottom lip so hard, I thought I might bleed soon. My breathing began to increase. My hearts started racing, pounding in my chest. This was feeling so good, that I thought maybe I was about to see the Pearly Gates.

I began panting and moaning, preparing for this orgasmic explosion that was about to tear my body apart. My eyes started to roll to the back of my head. I gripped the sheets so, I was about to pull them off the bed. I felt rising deep within me.

“Oh! Oh! Ah! Yes! Paige!” I screamed. I felt like my body was rising off of the bed. Like Angels were about to carry me away. Fireworks exploding, and finally. The biggest, most sensational orgasm ripped through my body, causing me to jerk uncontrollably. My whole body just started having all sorts of spasms. My head jerked one way, and my body the other. Holy shit! Once it was all over, all I could do was smile, and breath.

My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath. My vision was blurred for a moment, the whole room was spinning. Paige came up, and kissed all in the mouth. I could taste my juices on her lips. I kissed her back, that was mind blowing.

“You like that Beast” Paige said looking at me.

“The fuck did you do to me” I said still slightly delirious.

“I pleased you to no end” Paige said with a smile.

“Gosh, that was amazing, fantastic” I said.

“I know it was. I thought you were gonna pass out for a moment there” Paige said.

“I was mighty close” I said.