-BNHA Memes 5-

"We're right to it, people!" I said as I turned on the screen. The class didn't get to sleep and just watch the screen.

 The class didn't get to sleep and just watch the screen

"Let's throw out the facts," Jiro started. "Todoroki or Bakugo causes a fire. IN the dorms!"

"Yeah. They be fighting over something, mainly cause by Pomeranian," Kaminari said.

"Iida and Midoriya does want everyone protected, Iida doing his job while it's what Midoriya is here to become hero."

"Obvious fact 2."

"The 3rd one is basically obvious, but it's worth screaming."

"Bruh, literally."

"Kirishima acting cool-" Shark Boi giving Jiro a 'manly' look. "Er- MANLY cool and had probably said a pun-"

"Yeah, very pun-ful!" Slap.

"And you two perverted idiots think fire can talk?!" Jiro snapped at Kaminari's face.

"Where do you think fire comes from? Living people!" He shot back.

"Dude," Sero chimed in, breaking them two apart. "Fire can't talk!"

"But they are living right? They move to one place to another!"

"That's different!" Jiro quipped.

"This is so worth popcorn." 

"Cookie, move on before we have a fight." Iida stood up as he once again airchopped with his hands. GOD OF ROBOT HANDS, I was having a good moment, but fine.

 GOD OF ROBOT HANDS, I was having a good moment, but fine

"Yeah, I have developing changes." Todoroki said bluntly. 

"But lurking around others is surely creepy!" Mina blurted out. 

"Excuse me?" Hakagure scoffed.

"Sorry, Hakagure!" Mina apologized with a nervous look with a smile as she clamped her hands together like praying.

"Glad you joined the Dekusquad!" Uraraka cheered. 

"Yeah, glad I did."

'I feel attacked for whatsoever reason,' Bakugo thought, not able to feel like cussing anymore. For now.