Thank You(18+ Celebration Chapter)

A/N: Guys I just want to thank you so much for all the love for this book. Thanks so much. And thank you for sticking by me with this book and supporting me. It really means a lot. I've been going through some tough sh!t lately and everyone really made me smile and happy with their comments. So, thank you so much! And in celebration of almost 400 followers I'm making a very special chapter today. A sort of, in the future chapter where Dipper is of legal age. This chapter will be 18+ so please keep that in mind. Thank you all so much!!!

Dipper POV:

It's been quite the adventure with Bill these years. He's been kind enough to wait until I was ready to do anything like sex with him. Just thinking about Bill has me all warm inside. And today I wanted to surprise him. I walked downstairs of our little house and found him watching a cooking tutorial. He had been trying to learn how to bake for a few months now, and he has been progressively getting better. He looked up at me and smiled deviously at me.

"Pine Tree~ Good morning my love~!" 

I smiled back at him, hugging him around the waist and kissing his lips.

"I have a surprise for you~" 

I said and he looked at me like a child ready for their presents. I got down on one knee and his face was one of complete surprise.

"Bill Cipher, will you be my flying Dorito for the rest of my life and make me the happiest tree in the pine forest?"

I opened up the little box I had brought out and inside was a little engagement band with small images of Bill carved onto the outside. I looked at his eyes and they watered and I was soon enveloped in a warm hug. 

"God dammit Pine Tree, I was supposed to do it first."

I smiled, hugging him back, feeling overwhelming joy.

"So, I take that as a yes?"

"You bet your fucking ass it is!"

We laughed and I looked into his eyes.

"I actually have a second surprise for you...only if you want to hear it~"

Bill POV:

My Pine Tree actually beat me to it. He proposed first the damn cute ass. But, what was this second surprise he was talking about? I nodded my head.

"I want to hear it Pine Tree."

He smirked and I felt my stomach fill with butterflies before he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I'm ready Bill~"

I didn't think twice. I picked up Pine Tree and carried him up into our bedroom and tossed him on the bed, climbing on top of him and smirking at his red face.

"You sure about this Pine Tree~? I won't be holding back~"

He nodded with a determined look in his eyes.

"I wouldn't expect anything less."

I leaned down, biting his neck and listening to his sweet moans. Trailing my bites down, taking off his clothes with a snap of my fingers. He blushed, and I could sense the want to cover himself up. I made my way down to his hole and stuck my tongue in, using my saliva to help loosed the entry way for my fingers. I could hear his moans and wrapped my hand around his erect dick. He gasped as I took it into my mouth, using my fingers to loosen him up. 

His face said it all, he was enjoying this. Moaning sultry moans and grabbing my hair. I smirked, shoving my fingers in right as I took the whole dick into my mouth. He moaned loudly and I felt his dick pulse before shooting his cum down my throat. He was already panting and completely at my mercy.

Dipper POV:

I was blushing so much. I had just cum inside Bills mouth. Inside. His. Mouth. And when he looked up at me with his lust filled eyes and cocky smirk I only grew more horny. He brought his face to mine and kissed me. The salty tase of my own cum invading my mouth along with Bill's tongue. And I loved it. I felt something huge enter me and Bill swallowed my moans with the kiss. This must be his dick. It felt worlds different from his fingers. His dick filled me up inside and rubbed against all the right spots.

He let me adjust before lifting my legs onto his shoulders, and I gasped. This position let him penetrate me so much deeper. I could stop a single moan as he pounded into me, hitting my prostate perfectly. He knew how to drive me wild. I moaned out and he panted. When he suddenly stopped I looked up at him and his eyes sparkled with mischievous thoughts.

Bill POV:

I could see how badly Dipper wanted me. Wanted my dick to wreak him further. But I stopped, and his eyes looked at me, pleading to be fucked more. But I wanted to play a little.

"Pine Tree~"

I said as I slid my dick out of him, he whimpered at it's loss but that only egged me on. I dropped his legs and pulled his head down to my dick.

"Suck my cock my little Pine Slut~"

I shuddered as he obeyed, taking my whole dick into his mouth, his gag reflex causing pressure onto my dick and I moaned out.

"Oh my~ Pine Slut~" I panted lightly. "You ready to get face fucked~"

I didn't even wait for his answer as I grabbed the back of his head, threading my fingers through his hair and pulled him up to the tip of my dick before pushing him all the way back down. I repeated this, going faster and faster, feeling my cock grow in his mouth and his mouth the perfect pussy for my dick. I was moaning and was filled with pleasure until it was too much and I came into his mouth and down his throat.

He coughed lightly, his face flushed and his lips dripping my cum. It was such an erotic scene I could feel myself already getting harder. He looked up at me before grabbing my wrists and pinning me to the bed, forcing a small moan from my lips. He kissed me deeply, and I in turn tasted the wonders of Pine Tree and my own cum. He broke away, panting. I felt something slide onto my dick, causing me to gasp in pleasure.

Pine Tree was riding me. He rolled his hips, moving torturously slow and dragging every moan from my body. This was his payback for removing my dick from his slutty little hole. The same hole that tortured me with every squeeze, every thrust and roll of the hips. But even I knew he was going to lose his control and give into the pleasure of riding my cock. He bit his lip before I felt him speed up.

He leaned back giving him more room to slam down onto me, dragging moans out of the both of us. I could only hold back so long, and I was struggling with it. He let out such a slutty whine that I snapped and grabbed his hips, thrusting up to meet his ass as I slammed it down on me. This position didn't give me as much power as I needed, so I sat up, causing him to lay on his back, his legs draped across my shoulders.

I looked him in the eye, grabbing his leg and biting it slightly, and I was rewarded with a beautiful moan. I began pounding faster into him, his ass sucking in my hard cock like it would never let go. Nor did I want it to. I kissed Pine Tree deeply, moaning and reaching deeper and deeper into him with my dick. He was a moaning mess, holding onto me desperately and biting my lip.

I was too close, I could hardly take it anymore. I could feel my cock pulsing inside of him, and I knew he could feel it too. I ravaged his prostate biting his neck as he moaned out, releasing his cum all over my stomach. I pounded into him harder, feeling myself ready to burst, his moans right in my ear and the pleasure overwhelming. I came inside him.

Dipper POV: 

I gasped, holding onto him tightly as I felt him release his warm cum deeply into me. I could only pant and hold onto him as he rode out his high, pushing his cum all around my insides until he pulled out. I looked up at him, my cheeks burning and my ass leaking his cum. He smirked at me.

"Another round Pine Tree~?"

A/N: Wooh. that just happened. How did I do? And yes, THEY WERE ADULTS SO NO KARENS OR B!TCHES IN MY COMMENT SECTION SAYING THIS WAS CHILD PORN BECAUSE IT WASN'T AND THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS IN THIS!!!! Okay, but for real, please let me know how I did. Again, thank you all so much for all the support you've given me. I love you all so much!