Fuck It All

Dipper POV:

I was visiting the clearing every chance I got, I loved the feeling of Bill being with me during the daytime. We would waste time just enjoying each other. I really loved him. I knew he could read my thoughts and I was not the slightest bit embarrassed because I would say it to his face. I loved him.

So then will you say it Pinetree~ Bill looked down smirking playfully.

I looked up to him smiling contently, "I love you Bill Cipher."

He seemed taken aback as if he hadn't actually expected me to say it. I could see a light blush dusting his cheeks as he turned his head away with a cough of embarrassment. I giggled and laid my head back on his shoulder where it had been previously. Remembering the time I shot up.

"Shit I'm gonna be late getting back!"

Bill stood up and dusted himself off before turning to me. 

Do you really have to go? 

He pouted at me and I reached up and took his head in both my hands. I looked into his eyes before tilting his head forward and pressing a soft kiss to his forehead.

"Yes, if you want me to be able to come out here again tomorrow, I need to not be in trouble."

He took my hands from his face and held them in his, Alright, just promise you'll be here tomorrow.

I nodded before squeezing his hands and running off in the direction of the Mystery Shack. When I got back, I was just on time for my lunch break to end. Mabel had just gotten back too. Gruncle Stan flipped the sign from 'Closed to 'Open' and told us to get to work. A few tourist busses full of people came and went. The Shack somehow was really popular, I didn't quite understand, but to each his own.

 By the end of the day, Mabel had flirted with about ten guys, the others either had girlfriends or were older than her. She had no success but was creepily optimistic about it. I thought for a moment about whether or not to tell her about Bill, but I got the feeling I shouldn't. She was now ranting and ranting about all the boys she had 'hit it off with' and what her dream boy was. I just nodded and made small confirmation noises to let her know I was listening. 

It was still so new for Mabel to treat me so nicely. I smiled to myself and Mabel ended her long rant. 

"So, Bro Bro, how was your day?"

I blinked and formated everything quickly.

"It was great! I went out into the forest to explore some of the safer sides of it. The journal really helped out with that. And then a squirrel startled me by jumping out of a bush."

She snorted and I looked down.

"Well, glad to hear you had a good day. Goodnight Dipper."

She turned around in bed after hitting the light. I felt a small sharp feeling in my heart and stinging at the corners of my eyes. I should have known that she didn't really care. She was just asking to seem like she was a better person. I was an idiot to think she had changed. I felt silent tears slip down my face and looked at Mabel.

Suddenly I got up and ran. I ran out the door to the shack and into the woods. Just letting my feet carry me, I closed my eyes and ran. When I finally stopped, I was at a small cottage in the woods. There was a note on the door and when I got close enough to read it I gasped.

'To: Dipper Pines. From: Bill Cipher.'

I took it off and turned it around to find more written on the back.

'Hey Pinetree, I was watching you and got worried, so I created a safe place for you here. Time flows normally but only you and your invited guests can enter. Everyone else cannot see it nor can they come near it. I'm really sorry that your sister hurt you, just remember that I love you Pinetree.'

I hugged the note to my chest and opened the door. It was a good-sized cottage that held a kitchen, living room, and bedroom all furnished. I walked to the bedroom to see a kingsize bed and a nightstand next to it. There were a few bookshelves filled with books and a walk-in closet. All this still leaving enough space if you were to put four twin-sized beds in as well. I walked around the room and noticed the door for the bathroom and went inside.

After a shower and finding the closet full of clothes that fit me and picking out some pj's, I curled up under the soft and plush covers and fell asleep faster than I ever have before.

I woke up feeling refreshed. Bill hadn't physically visited me in my dreams, but his presence was strong in my mind so I rested deeply. I didn't want to go back to the Shack, but if I didn't then when I did go back I'd get an earful. You know what, screw it! No one cares anyway. I sat up feeling warm and cozy before heading over to the closet and picking out my outfit.

My outfit consisted of a black shirt, a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and black sneakers. I had never had the chance to wear anything too dark because then I'd be seen as 'emo' and 'going through a phase' not like they ever cared anyway. I slapped my Pinetree hat on my head and walked to the kitchen. I made myself some coffee and toast for breakfast and sat in the living room with a book.

It was nice here, maybe I'll stay for a while.

Mabel POV:

Last night I had heard something right before falling asleep but ignored it, however, when I woke up Dipper was gone. I looked all over the Shack for him, but nothing. Gruncle Stan asked where he was and when I told him I didn't know he just grunted and looked through the newspaper. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Did I say something that upset him? I thought through our conversation before bed but shrugged when I found nothing. He'll probably turn up later.I finished breakfast and got ready to start the day. Gruncle Stan switched the 'Closed' sign to 'Open' and customers came and went through the whole day. 

But no Dipper.