23. The date

Chapter written by Aaku_14

A week later
M A N I K

"Manik I want that." She said, pointing towards the cotton candy.

"Go get it yourself."

She hit me lightly on my arm. "You don't treat a girl you go on a date with like that."

I frowned. "Why must I take this extra special dating lessons from you?" We were currently in the amusement park. The whole week Cabir had pestered me to go on a date with someone he knew. I denied and denied and denied and eventually I ended up asking for Nandini's help. She told Cabir that she was going on a date with me to give me some extra special lessons. I thought he wouldn't buy it but he did.

"Ah. If that's the case then I have no choice. Okay teach him a lot of things ghostie and you, Manik, you better learn properly. I'll set another date for you." That's what he had said. Urghh- I was stuck in between this two.

"Because you need them. You absolutely don't know how to treat girls."

"Urghh I really didn't know you were gonna blackmail me and force me to bring you to this stupid amusement park."

"Ha, it's not stupid and trust me you are going to enjoy and remember this day spent with me for the rest of your lifetime." She seemed overly excited and though I was a little annoyed but inside I actually felt happy seeing her smile.

"Ah. It's gonna be a boring day." I said as I touched my cap. Everytime I came to this kind of crowded places I had to wear a cap and mask to hide my face. Being a celebrity sure ain't easy.

"I am here. So don't worry it's going to be super fun." She grinned before holding my hand. She then almost dragged me to the cotton candy store. I shook my head lightly and smiled seeing her child like side.

"I just don't get it how can people like this super sweet stuffs."

I bought her the cotton candy and forwarded it to her. She frantically shook her head. "There are people around and they might get scared if they see the cotton candy float in air." She did have a point.

"Now wh-"

"Feed me." She said as she opened her mouth wide. I took out a piece of the cotton candy and put it in her mouth.

"Uhmmmm it's so sweet." She over dramatically praised the taste and opened her mouth again, indicating me to feed her again.

I couldn't help but smile. I happily fed her as we walked towards the ticket counter. Every time she ate it, her face lit up. She really liked sweet stuffs.

"Hey you should try it too." She said after having a few bites.

"No I am not much into sweet-" My words were left incomplete when she pulled down my mask and stuffed the cotton candy in my mouth. As soon as it got into my mouth it melted and the sweet taste filled my mouth. I wasn't so much into sweet stuffs but still being fed by her felt good.

"It's good right?"

"It's not bad." I replied, looking away from her as I adjusted my mask.

"Tip no. 3 - try not to look away when your date's looking at you." She said.

"When did you give me the two tips for you to number it three?" I asked as I looked at her.