4. Ghosts everywhere!

Chapter written by Nandinixxmanik

M A N I K

"And I know you can feel me too" this mere sentence was enough to blow my mind. She could predict from my actions that I could see as well as hear her. But still I neither wanted to talk to her nor see her. Why?

Because since the time I have met her, everything around me is messed up. I don't want any sort of connection with girls, be it ghost or human. I looked at Cabir, completely ignoring her presence and said, "Cabir, lets go inside. I want to rest for some time"

He nodded in affirmation and led me towards the entry gate along with my dear ghost. Note the sarcasm. Why can't she leave me alone and find somebody else? Why me? When I thought everything is going good, she happened. Damn you Nandini.

And why these ghosts have to roam around at night? Can't they go and sleep? Chipku.

Wait! Wait! I heard that ghosts can't enter temples. Yes, they can't. Par mandir kaha re baba.

Again wait! I saw an idol inside the hospital while going out. Yes. I will go and sit there for a moment. Maybe then she will leave me alone. Mandir jao, bhoot bhagao.

I walked up to Cabir and wrapped my arms around his shoulder. Suddenly her question popped in my mind. I looked around and found her nowhere. Where did she went? Maybe she got tired of my ignorance and left! Finally!

Cabir looked at me and asked while frowning, "Kya hua beh?". I smiled sheepishly and asked, "Ek question puchna tha." He looked at me as if he had seen a ghost. Again ghost? God no!

Cabir thought for moment and gestured me to go ahead. I asked him, "Are you virgin?". He immediately jerked me apart and looked at me weirdly. "Abey, tu meri virginity ka kya karega?" He looked at disgustingly and mocked me, "I thought you were straight! Now I get it why are you not interested in girls."

He held my shoulder and explained me calmly, "Dekh Manik, I am straight. Mere aise koi intentions nahi hai. If you want I'll search a guy for you."

What the fuck man!

"I'm not interested in you nor any other guy. I was just randomly asking. Kameena", I screamed while pushed him away and started walking ahead, leaving a shocked Cabir behind.

"So, basically Cabir is virgin. I highly doubt that. Itna sweet aur handsome banda virgin kaise ho sakta hai?" I heard a soft whisper near me. Not again. I'm not tolerating this notorious ghost again. Not at any cost. Bhaad me jao.

I turned around and called him to accompany me. I am not staying alone at any cost. What if she tries to haunt me? Oh damn. I forgot about temple. I need to go there anyhow.