Feelings!!(PART 1)

Marinette's POV:

Today's day was so so boring.Tomorrow my class were going to museums and Great Wall of China.Alya was sleeping and updating some news and posts on her blog.From that I got an idea,I can just jump over the roofs of China and can see it's amazing view.

I then transformed in Lady Bug and sat on a roof of a big building,doing nothing but only watching China's fascinating view.

Just then I thought about Chat Noir,my kitty,my partner and my best friend at all times.I was feeling little upset that how will Chat react when he will know that I'm marrying Adrien Agreste.I really like Adrien from all my heart.Not from his money,not for he is super handsome and charming,not for his forest filled emerald green eyes.But from his kindness,he is even kind to Chloe and even the one who tried to look like him 'FELIX AGRESTE' but he gave all of them a chance.That is why I liked him.

I was feeling little sad for Chat Noir.Actually,I don't want to choose between Adrien and Chat Noir.Because I might have some feelings for Chat from starting,but I never excepted them.I was just blinded by Adrien.I wish I could just met or seen Chat Noir for once.I will go back to Paris after a long period of time.

I was feeling terribly sad and little happy at the same time.Until a voice broke the silence.

"M'lady"said someone from behind.I was shocked.I did'nt look behind because I know who the voice belongs to.

273 WORDS

Hey guys!!It's a short chapter I know.But I have split it in two parts.

Vote!!

Comment!!

Bye everyone!!!