Wedding Day!!

Hello, everyone!! I don't actually know how to describe a wedding scene, so I had described it in a quick way!! I'm sorry if you're not satisfied with my writting!! But I'm new at this!! Hope u all understand!! Now enjoy!!

*********************************************************************************************

Marinette's POV:

I waked up and squealed happily, today is the best day of my life!! MY WEDDING DAY!!

I got up from my queen-sized bed and then again!! All maids surrounded me!! This was too much!!

I took a bath and all maids started to do my makeup, my wedding gown, and my heels!!

I was wearing a rose pink-white color wedding gown. Some pearls were attached to my gown making a beautiful pattern. My hair was in the long braid form, with some with flowers attached to them.

 My hair was in the long braid form, with some with flowers attached to them

(Ignore her short hair, instead, she has very very long hair!!)

I had worn 2-inch light pink heels.

I looked different, I thanked them.

Then I glanced at Alya who was squealing in joy!!

Alya was my maid of honor!!

She was looking gorgeous, she was wearing a light purple dress, some dark purple fowers were attached to her dress, making a perfect pattern and also she was wearing dark purple high heels!!

Alya: Gurl!!! You look extremely gorgeous!!

'Thaks Alya!! You look gorgeous too!!'

Then we both started walking in the direction of the wedding ball.

I was so nervous.

Then Alya gave me a assuring smiled and calmed me down. I got calmed.

After the wedding ceremony, there was the Coronation of Adrien as King of England and China!!

274 WORDS

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

BYE, EVERYONE!!