Feelings!!(Part 2)

Adrien's POV:

I was in hotel with Nino and my class.Nino was quite busy,all were talking,playing TOD and chatting in corridor or their rooms.Nino asked me to come,but I refused to.

I was just thinking about Marinette and what happened between us yesterday.I'm going to marry her.I was so so happy.She is kind,talented,amazing,beautiful from in to out and also quite attractive.Plagg flew from my bag and sat on my shoulder.

Plagg:So lover boy thinking of your future wife!!

I madly blushed at his statement.

"No-uh-i mean yes,I-i was t-thinking s-something"I said to smirking Plagg.

But then I remembered something that made me sad,I remembered M'lady,Bugaboo and My partner.I was thinking that I will go back to Paris,but after some long period of time.

I just want to forget everything and want to just walkover China and take some rest.I then said.

"Plagg CLAWS OUT!!"

I was jumping over roofs by roofs,our hotel was not far away from Palace.I was just jumping,suddenly my eyes saw a similar figure siting on a tall ancient Chinese building.It was Lady Bug.What is she doing here!I'll just talk to her.I jumped on that roof without making any noise and said"M'lady"in disbelief.She didn't looked back but said"Hey Chat-on"with heartbroken voice.

No one's POV:

Chat Noir:A-are you crying!

Lady Bug:No way!!What are you doing here in China!

Chat Noir:Nothing!Same question for you also.

Lady Bug:Same answer.

Chat Noir:Oh,ok

Lady Bug:Chat-on,I have to tell you something important.

Chat Noir:My all ears are open.

Lady Bug:I-I..

Chat Noir:Wait,I'll tell you first!!

Lady Bug:Ok

Chat Noir:I'm going to marry someone!!

Lady Bug's POV:

Lady Bug:W-what!W-who!Oh sorry it will-

I was feeling terribly devasted,but still I'm happy for him.He deserves better than me.

Chat Noir:No,no I can tell you.She is behind a mask and only we both know our identites!!

My heart sank.Is there any other superhero than me!!I not gave any permanent miraculous to no one.Who could it be!

Lady Bug:OK

Chat Noir:She is kind,talented,amazing,beautiful from in to out and also quite attractive.

I was broken.My heart broke in pieces and was lost deep in dark ocean where no one would find it ever.

Lady Bug:Are you going to tell or not!

Chat Noir:Ok,she's Princess of China.

Lady bug:WHAT!!!

I can't control my excitement.He was talking about me.Wait a second ,he said that 'he will marry me'that means Adrien is Chat Noir!!

Chat Noir:Ladybug!!Ladybug!!

He is not calling me by nickname.Only if he knew,I'll take more time to reveal myself.

Lady bug:Oh,sorry I was zoned out.

Chat Noir:Now your turn!

Lady bug:Well,I'm also marrying!!

Chat Noir:WHAT!!WHO!!

Lady bug:I can't tell you now,bye!!But remember I'll only call you Chat-on!!

Chat Noir:What does that means!

Lady Bug:BYE!!

Chat Noir:Wait-

With that I swung my yoyo and left shocked kitty on the roof.I landed in Palace and directly jumped in my bed.It was afternoon.I didn't talk to Tikki.After his' accident reveal'.

486 WORDS

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

BYE EVERYONE!!SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER!!