Epilogue

Marinette and Adrien were now engaged. They both had three kids Emma, Louis, and Hugo. Emma was the elder, Louis was the middle one. Whereas Hugo was the younger one. They also have a hamster named Tikki and a black cat named Plagg.

After HawkMoth gave them his miraculous, As LB has the power of healing, Lady Bug healed Mrs. Agreste. Adrien was happy to see his mom alive again. But soon they have to say bye to their Kwami's, as their time was finished. They had to keep them back in their miraculous box until the next wielder.

Alya and Nino were also engaged and lived happily together. They both have two twin kids Alino and Sahara. Nino is now the King of Norway and Spain, with his Queen Alya.

Chloe asked forgiveness from everyone and was also forgiven. She married Nathaniel. He is a world-famous painter. He had also made many different types of Paintings. Chloe is a well-known Lawyer. They both have two kids. Samantha and Nick.

Rose and Juleka are now together, Max and Sabrina, Kim, and Alix. Everyone was happily leaving their lives!!

But guess someone was not happy. Of course it is Lila!!
Well she is the one who tried to kidnapp Bridgette, she was sentenced to jail for 10 years, when she came out of jail. She stole the Butterfly and the Peacock Miraculous. She became the future Lady Butterfly/HawkMoth.

***************************************************************************************

Hello everyone!! If u all enjoyed my story then plz vote for it!! Thanks for reading my story!!

Thanks to all voters who voted for my story!!