9 (Feelings)

Jin pov

"Ahhhh! Appaaaaa! My smomach. My thetor." I was swinging Taehyung in my aems he has fever and his 'smomach' and 'thetore' hurts. My baby has sorethroat and stomachache.

"Baby here have your medicine."
"No digsusging. No no!"
"Tae you must have your medicine."
I then hold him and tried to give his medicine.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Noooooooo noooooooo!" I gave the medicine and he cried loud.
"Baby you'll get better now."
"Appaaaaaa! Appaaaa!"

I put him near my chest and swing him in my hold.
"Shhhhshhhhshhh. Appa is here. My baby is strong. Daddy will come and we will go to doctor."

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh appaaaaaaaa." I touched his forehead. He still has fever.
Jungkook was at a meeting. Hope he comes soon.

I was walking all around the livingroom to calm him down but it didn't work.
"Ahhhhh ahhhhhhh! Appaaaaaaaaa."
"Yes baby yes my baby." I looked at outside. It was raining. Shit!

I heard the door.
"Oh it is daddy. Yeah daddy comes. We will take Taehyung to doctor and he'll get better."

I went and open the door.
"Jungk-" I was cut when I saw Sulgie.
"Mr Jeon!" She smiled.
"Hi! You are not at the meeting?" She shook her head.
"No! It wasn't about our company. I come to see you. I was bored so... thought...maybe we can... have some time." I smiled.

"Sure. But actually Taehyung is sick and crying."
"Ah let me see." She then hold Taehyung.
"Appaaaa! Appaaaa!"
"Shhh shhhh ok ok Appa is here. Come to me." I again hold him.
"He has fever. We must take him to doctor."

"I cannot take him alone. First I don't it's raining and I cannot drive while he is sick and I'm alone. And more I need someome be beside me. Controllong him alone is hard when he is sick."
"I will come with you."
I smiled.
"Thank you I will wait till Jungkook comes."
"No no! It is not good. It is serious. I can drive. I will take my keys and will come and help you."
"Sulg-" she quickly went. Well I guess she is a really nice girl.

"Let's get ready baby."
"My smomach."
"Baby you'll get better."

Jungkook pov

It was a hard meeting and they wouldn't agree.
"Sir I am telling you in the way you say it won't have any profits. Why you like to produce something is old?"
"What do you mean Mr Jeon it is not old."

"It is. In this past two years the profits of this production is reducing. I won't sign the contract in this way. Call me when you've changed your mind." I stood up.

"Mr Jeon you are disrespec-"
"It is not disrespecting. You are disrespecting me and my company by your low level of attitude. Let's go." I then came out of the room.

"Ahhh I wonder if he has a brain."
"Sir your husband has called 6 times."
"Oh! Give my phone." She bowed and gave it to me.

I quickly dialled Jin.
"Jungkook baby."
"Jin are you ok? You've called multiple times."
"Tae is sick and all crying. I called to ask you to come soon so we can take him to doctor." I panicked. My baby!

"I...I'll come now."
"We are at the hospital. Sulgie took us."
"Jeon Taehyung!"
"Oh we must go. I'll call you."
Oh my poor baby. I must go to them as soon as I can.

Jin pov

"Nooo noooo appa."
"Hey little man I just want to check you."
"Tae baby doctor must check you." He nodded.

"Ok! So what has happened?"
"He has fever and sorethroat and stomachache. We arrived here two days ago and he gets sick today."
"Ok! It is cause of the long travelling. Children are not strong enough." I nodded. He then went and sit and I hold Taehyung.