13 (Wish)

Jin pov

"Appa you go?" I looked at Taehyung who was looking at me with a pout on his lips.
"Baby it is just for some time. Your teachers are here. Look  they are other children too they will play with you." He hold my leg.

"Appa don't go pleaseee!" He said and started crying.
We decided to take him to a kindergarten and he was happy about it. But now when he finds I'm won't be with him he is crying.

"Baby I will come and take you when your classes are finished." He shook his head.
"No no! Appa no goooooo." I sighed and hold him in my arms.
"Baby don't cry appa is here."
"But you are going."

His teacher looked at me and smiled.
"Look your teacher is here and very kind."
"Taehyung baby come to me. I will play with you your appa will come and take you after that." He looked at the girl.

"Come baby!" She said and smiled. Taehyung looked at me.
"She will play with you your friends are inside. Look. They are 2 girls and a boy there." He looked inside. I smiled as a smile appeared on his lips and wiggled from my hold.

"Here your backpack." He then wore his backpack. He looked all around and smiled.
"Appa tata likes here." I smiled it means he likes here.
"What about you?"
"I like it too but I wished you and daddy were here too."
"Baby I will come and take you soon ok?" He nodded. I caressed his hair and kissed his cheek.

I then gave his snacks to his teacher for his break and told her about him. Hope they take a good care of him.

Jungkook pov

"Jungkooookkkkk!"
"What is this baby?" I panicked as I heard Jin crying and sniffling on the line.

"Jungkook my babyyyy! Taehyunnnggg!"
"What is with him?" I got up from my seat what has happened to him? It is the frist day of his kindergarten did something happen there?

"I missed him." He said with a weak voice.
"What?"
"Jungkook I missed my baby. It is an hour he is there." So this tantrum is just cause he missed him?

"Baby he is ok there?"
"How do you know? What if they don't take care of him? What an appa I am that I left him alone there? I must go and take him."
"Jin baby he must communicate with the others. More he likes to play."
"I will play with him. You too."
"No I mean with the children at his age. More the time he must go to school will come. What will you do in that time?"

He didn't say anything. I can imagine how cute he is now by a pout on his lips.
"Ok! I will wait. But Jungkook my poor baby was crying but after that he became ok."

"So he likes there?"
"Yeah." He said with a weak voice.
"That's good. So what is your idea with going out and have lunch together?"
"Taehyung is not-"
"The two of us." He chuckled.

"Ok! I will get ready."
"I will take you and after that we will go and take Taehyung."
"Yeah good idea. I am waiting for you."

Author pov

"Ahhh Taehyung very well baby!" Rose Taehyung's teacher said and caresses his hair.
Taehyung giggled.

"Rosie look I drew my appa. He is beautiful."
"Yeah he is. You are beautiful like your appa." Taehyung giggled again.

"So let's have your lunch. Your appa made a delicious lunch for you."
"Yeah?"
"Yes baby."
"Ok!" Taehyung then stood up and she helped him washing his hands and sitting on the chair.

"Rosie when appa come?"
"Ummm... about an hour later. Did you miss him baby?" Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah appa always plays with me. He is veryyyyy kind to me. He said he is taking me here cause I must have friends and play with them and learn new things."
"Yes baby your appa is right." She then gave his soup.