lover.

stray kids
❮ a hyunho fanfiction ❯

𝙖𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

Apricity (n.)
— the warmth of the sun in winter.
❝ You're my apricity amidst the snowstorm. ❞

Previously titled "SWIM; hyunho"

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 / 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍 / 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀
• Slightly MATURE content

• This is a work of fiction. All names, events, places and scenarios are only meant to portray the story

• English is not my first language therefore I apologize for grammatical mistakes

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =
This book is finally back!
I do want to mention that I've taken liberties to create a 180 change to this story than what it originally was. The plot and storyline will the remain the same, yet the pacing and characteristics of the characters are completely different now. I've also written chapters between the previous ones to fit the narrative better so if it's your first time reading this, don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything.

To be honest, looking back at this book before rewriting, I was quite disappointed with myself with how I wrote this book, it included the characters and some events. This book received so much support and it's definitely one of my favorites so I've decided to fix it and rewrite it so it won't go to waste. My writing style changed a lot over the years so I hope you guys won't mind if some parts are inconsistent. Back then, I liked writing chapters with less is more concept, nowadays I try to make an effort to put depth in everything I write, it's been easier to express things in this manner. I didn't expect to enjoy rewriting this now that I've taken liberties to add and change things which I couldn't think of when I was writing this almost three years ago.

I hope you guys fall in love reading this book just as I fell in love while writing it.
Thank you so much, and I do hope you're having a wonderful day/night ♡

Love,
Sea

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝙾𝟷𝟸𝟸𝙾

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝙾𝟸𝟻𝟸𝙾

𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙: O71O23