❯ two

We just started school and you're already busy all the time, let's go out on a date.
Ryujin told the taller male happily as they walked holding hands on the way to school, Hyunjin blushed and looked at her.
A-aren't we already on a date?

We're going to school, this isn't a date.
She giggled and Hyunjin rubbed the nape of his neck embarrassed. They kept walking 'til they arrived at the front lawn of the university.
Anyways, don't overwork yourself Hyunjin, let's enjoy our college life while we can. We can meet up tomorrow and catch a movie or something. Have fun during classes, baby.
She kissed Hyunjin's cheek and he blushed again, Hyunjin watched her wave goodbye at him until she happily ran to her afternoon classes.

He sighed and went on his way to his own class, he noticed one of his seniors was kicking his way out the classroom.
Changbin hyung calm down, what's the problem?
Hyunjin asked the older who huffed in pure annoyance.
The teacher paired me up with Lee Minho for our thesis!
Hyunjin looked at him confused.
Okay? What's wrong with him?

He never even attends classes! I wonder if he even has plans of finishing college! I'll probably be doing this whole project alone!
Changbin slapped his forehead in frustration. Hyunjin couldn't blame him, uncooperative partners were a pain in the ass. Hyunjin didn't have anything he can do so he just gave Changbin his moral support and made his way to his classes.

After school, Hyunjin went to a bar where some of his friends from his major were supposed to meet up and have fun since school was canceled the next day. He wasn't actually fond of all this party and drinking things, but as it was like a university thing, he felt like he could at least have fun and try to fit in with the rest of his schoolmates. Hyunjin arrived early so they weren't there yet but it was to be expected. He didn't want to drink yet because it would be rude not to wait for his friends.

Hey! Need a drink? It's on me!
A senior from another course sat beside Hyunjin and ordered a shot, he didn't know how to react or how to start a conversation with such people so Hyunjin could only nod his head and say his thanks for the free drink.
Say, would you be interested in joining our frater—

Sorry! I-I need to go to the restroom!
Hyunjin bowed and quickly ran to the restroom before he could be pulled into something he didn't want to join. Lately, freshmen seems to be the target of seniors on recruitment. The past week he had countless invitations of joining clubs, fraternities, and even cults.

Hyunjin stood in front of the restroom mirror looking through their group chat to see if anyone else arrived. He sighed when he realized it'll take longer for them to arrive because of the rain that started to pour outside. Hyunjin contemplated if he should go out and just avoid all contacts as much as possible until they arrive, or just stay in the restroom for the time being.

He decided to go out and just wait outside the bar, before he could sit on the given chairs outside, he caught a glimpse of a familiar figure leaning on the doorframe.
W-wait... You're...
Hyunjin blurted, the guy noticed him and looked towards Hyunjin's direction, he had his arms crossed, cigarette held in one hand. His eyes glimmered as he saw Hyunjin.
Ah, it's you, didn't think I'd see you here.
He smiled.

Hyunjin was actually quite curious, how could one smile so sweetly yet their eyes look like fragile glass.

Um....
Hyunjin rubbed the nape of his neck embarrassed, remembering the occurance of their first meeting.
Sorry for eavesdropping on you, I'm a self taught dancer and just wanted to learn some new tricks.
He bowed apologetically and the other chuckled.
It's alright, I'll let you off just this time. As your senior, I suppose my dancing taught you something at least.
He said Hyunjin nodded with a gleeful smile.
You were amazing! It's like- it's like—

The older's eyes softened as he saw the admiration from the younger's expression.

A falling snowflake.

= • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • = • =

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝟷𝟸𝟸𝙾
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙: O71O23

I might update 2-5 chapters every week,
I'm almost done rendering this book