ONE

Taylor-Zhavia Ward

***

Independent, athletic... I been sweating, doing calisthenics... Booty vicious, mind yo business... I been working, working on my fitness

Sweat cakes Adrianna's body as she runs on the treadmill, wanting to meet her goal for the morning.

4 miles. She wants to complete this before her alarm goes off for work which is in half an hour and she has 2 miles to go.

With Lizzo as her motivator, Adrianna pushes herself, the adrenaline and the pain radiating through her body welcomed. Adrianna is a gym junkie and she loves the pain that comes with it, and she takes pleasure in pushing her body to its limits.

Call her a masochist, if you will but the pain only adds to the pleasure she feels when she reaps the reward of her pursuit.

"Finally," Adrianna moans out as she finishes her morning run and she grins as her alarm goes off that exact moment.

Another goal completed!

She leans onto the treadmill taking deep breaths, her sports bra and booty shorts soaked in sweat and her heart hammering against her chest. It was a good run and her body feels alive ready for the day ahead and she's going to need it with all that's going down today.

Once her heartbeat settles, Adrianna steps off the machine before unplugging it and silencing her blaring alarm. The sun begins to rise casting her room in a golden glow and Adrianna looks over the reasonably sized space. A single bed, a work desk piled high with files, a bookshelf, an area reserved for her dumbbells and treadmill and a single window with a clear view of the busy street, Adrianna doesn't need much more than this.

She makes her way to one of the two doors in the room, stepping into the hall.

"Wake up, Taylor you have work in an hour and you're on breakfast duty!" Adrianna says as she knocks loudly on the door opposite hers.

She hears muffles slurs and curse which causes her to smile shaking her head. Serves her right for partying on a work night.

Adrianna gives her door another loud knock and chuckles as Taylor throws selective cuss words at her before her feet padding on the wooden floors alert Adrianna of movement.

Satisfied that he is up, Adrianna heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower and in fifteen minutes she's back in her room pulling on her outfit for today.

"This should do," she says as she pulls on the black sweater dress pairing it with black stilettos with gold lining. 

The design is simplistic with gold buttons lining the right side of the dress yet it actually zips at the back

The design is simplistic with gold buttons lining the right side of the dress yet it actually zips at the back. She then rummages through her closet and takes out an additional suit for the event set to go down this evening.