THE BEGINNING

Adrianna watches as Agenis walks with his big sister down the snow filled path, his arm around her and both in big coats.

"They should come inside soon," Eliana says as she hands Adrianna a cuppa. "Lord knows it's freezing."

Adrianna thanks Agenis' mother before moving away from the window and taking a seat in the waiting area.

Eliana Alt is a beautiful Greek woman with wild brown curls and sandy brown skin. She has beautiful brown eyes that crinkle when she smiles and a full figure that Elijah can't seem to keep his hands off.

They are sitting on the coach, Elijah caressing her waist, his other hand holding his tea. Adrianna smiles at them before sipping her tea, warming up her body. The heater is working well but few stray breeze enter the room, chilling her bones.

It has been four months since that altercation at Agenis' flat and many things when down.

Ashely is now in a rehabilitation centre. Neither Adrianna nor Agenis pressed charges against Ashely for that day but rather pushed for her to be admitted to London's best rehabilitation centre, which is where they are now.

Agenis and Elijah had also offered Ashely a position in the company she turned it down and said she needed something for her own and she will find it when she is released from here.

Adrianna's parents are finally settling down and tying the knot. Her mother is five months pregnant and giving her dad a run for his money.

Taylor and Gina are now official and she's even living with the Bobby now. Adrianna has also moved in with Agenis so they cancelled their lease.

Shea had a beautiful baby boy named Darius, Edina's business is now at the top in her game, and she has a steady relationship going with this boy she meet on a 'Self-Finding' retreat. Indiana however, is in a coma. Has been for a few months. Adrianna had visited her a little after the news reached her and she couldn't help but cry and hope that she'll wake up soon.

"Take off the coats before you catch a cold," Eliana fuses as the brother and sister duo enters the waiting room, exiting the cold outside.

Eliana gets them both out of their coats, Agenis kissing her cheek and Ashely thanking her with a smile.

Their family relationship has improved a lot over the last couple of months. Ashely is nicer to Eliana and Elijah is more affectionate to his little princess. It took a lot of crying and apologizing but here they are.

"Can you warm me up, Koritsáki?" her handsome boyfriend asks and Adriana smiles, opening her arms.

Agenis chuckles before dropping a pillow on the floor and sitting between her legs, his head resting on her breasts. Adrianna giggles before hugging him, careful not to spill her tea.

Ashely is tucked into her father's side, Eliana on the other and they are talking amongst themselves. They are all in Christmas sweaters and pyjama pants, an Alt family tradition.

This may not be the typical Christmas gathering but Adrianna is happy to be invited as part of the family. They will be at her parent's for New Year's Eve per her mother's demand, as a makeup for missing Christmas.

The talk amongst each other in the waiting area, wanting to be away from the other patients and their families in the grand room. They don't have much time with Ashely today so they rather to have some privacy and alone time, rather than take part in a mass gathering.

It is in the last hour of visiting time that they give their gifts to Ashely. She gets a lot of neat stuff but nothing could beat the smile on her face as she looks at the people in the room, her family.

She hugs her father and stepmother, telling them how much she loves and appreciates them before hugging Adrianna and Agenis and thanking them for helping her and being there for her over the last couple of months.

Ashely is looking healthier and happier by the day and that is the best Christmas present they could get this year.

***

"You know I love you right?" Agenis asks as he lies on her stomach, hugging her waist.

"Yes," Adrianna giggles before caressing his now longer hair. "...and I love you too, Baba."

Agenis had confessed his love to Adrianna the day of the entire Ashely altercation and he was happy when she said it back without much thought. Maybe it was the thought of almost losing each other but neither could hold it back.

Agenis hums, kissing her naked torso and Adrianna smiles. Agenis lifts his head from her stomach and climbs until he is hovering over her body.

He kisses her lips sweetly and she melts into him. God she loves this man.

His hand touches the Santa hat beside them and it sings causing Adrianna to pull away with a laugh.

You're my little ho ho ho.

Agenis laughs along with her and when he pins her with those sultry eyes, her mind goes back to what had transpired mere minutes ago. Christmas role-play sex is definitely one of her favourites.

"I can't get enough of you, Koritsáki..." he mumbles as he kisses her neck and Adrianna moans, gripping his shoulders.

"Well, it's a good thing this is just the beginning for us. We have more than enough time for you have your fill of me Baba..." Adrianna softly replies and Agenis pulls back to cup her face and stare into her eyes. "Or knock me up as your parents are praying for."

That earns a chuckle from Agenis and he kisses her nose affectionately.

"I will never have my fill of you Adrianna. I will always want more and more..." he murmurs pecking her lips. "The idea of babies also doesn't sound too bad ...but as you've said. This is just the beginning of us... I'm we can wait a little longer before you mother my football team."

Adrianna's eyes widen and she shake her head furiously disagreeing but Agenis just chuckles before kissing her senseless.

This wonderful woman is all his... How did he ever get so lucky?

"I love you Baba..." she whispers as she snuggles against him, sleep sneaking up on her.

Agenis hugs her close, never wanting to let go. "...and I love you, Koritsáki."

***

And we have reached the end of this short steamy story.

Thank you for reading and for all the votes and comments.

WHAT WILL I BE DOING NOW?

I will be finishing up my works on hold (GANGLEADER's GEM and AT YOUR SERVICE) for the rest of the year (Couple a weeks but stillz).

I will be also updating bonus Chapters in DISCIPLINE! Yay!

NEW WORKS WILL BE UPLOADED IN 2021!

They will mostly be hot, supernatural books with steamy scenes and really good action.

Once again Thank you.

Until next time!

Follow me for updates! 

Love you guys,

Stay Safe.