TWELVE

Adrianna giggles as soft lips pepper kisses along her neck, tickling her. His body is against her and judging by how she pushes back against him, his body heat appreciated. She yawns before slowly opening her eyes and she looks over her shoulder to come face to face with a Chocolate Adonis... her Chocolate Adonis.

His dark eyes are bright and hold a glimmer of mischief and adoration. He has a fading sleep line on his cheek and his breath reaching her nose.

"Good morning, Koritsáki," he says kissing her cheek and she groans before pushing him away and rushing from the bed.

Agenis chuckles as she runs to the bathroom. Leaning back, he puts his hands behind his head awaiting her.

Adrianna always runs from him in the mornings to freshen up before they do anything. Morning breath, her only explanation. After the first couple of times, Agenis learns to allow her to do her thing; after all, he does the same before she awakens.

They are currently at the motel, having returned after leaving Tess'. It is early in the morning, so early that the sun hasn't risen yet but the light from the buildings beside them filter through the window.

She comes back moments later, jumping onto him and his breath leaves him. Adrianna giggles, straddling his stomach and leans over him.

"Good morning, Baba," she sings cheerfully before pulling back and running her fingers over the sculpted muscles on his stomach and chest.

Agenis is bloody hot and Adrianna is still on used to seeing his fine body bare to her. Agenis looks at her loving how comfortable she has become around him. She's naked on top of him yet shows no sign of shyness.

"Like what you see, Koritsáki?" Agenis asks and Adrianna nods, biting her lip.

Her fingers trace his tattoos in admiration before leaning forward and kissing the simple rose with the word 'family' on his right peck. Agenis watches her with hooded eyes as she kisses the tattoos scattered on his torso.

Adrianna pulls down the sheet at his waist and laughs as she reads the script tattooed there.

"Caution: Heavy Machinery," she reads before looking up at Agenis who smirks. "Really?"

"You've read the warning Koritsáki. Do you dare to venture farther?" he asks with a teasing tone and Adrianna scoffs before lifting her hips and tossing the sheet off.

She shimmers down his body so she's sitting on his thighs, his cock is in her line of vision and hers to feast on.

"Fuck, Koritsáki."

Agenis groans as she takes him into her mouth, his hand moving so he grabs the short curls atop her head. Adrianna makes him her bitch as she gropes and sucks his cock like a pro. Shivers run up his spine as she brushes her nails over his balls, deep throating his cock and his toes curl.

He fucks her mouth as the sensation heightens pushing him closer to the edge and she takes it all, spit dripping down his cock and coating his balls. Adrianna bobs her head, matching the rhythm he sets and Agenis is powerless as his Koritsáki bends him to her whim with her magical mouth.

Adrianna's arousal drips down her thighs, the moans and curses Agenis lets out and the feel of his large cock bruising her throat turning her on.

"Koritsáki!" Agenis grunts out and his balls start to tighten in her harsh caress.

Adrianna yelps as he pulls her off his cock before placing her on his lap and pushing into her. Adrianna gasps and clutches onto Agenis as he fucks her fast and hard barely giving her time to get used to his pace. The onslaught of emotions and sensation leaves Adrianna convulsing and moaning against Agenis' chest.