FIVE

Walking into her workplace, Adrianna didn't know what to expect. She has the collywabbles at the thought of seeing Agenis.

The memories of what went down that night at his congratulation party and it makes her body heat up. His firm body pressed against her, the cool wall against her heated skin, those firm, soft lips dominating the kiss and his hardness pushing against her nether regions.

Shivers run up her spine. Those strong arms, those dark bright eyes, that panty dropping smirk...

"Lass, are you listening to me?"

Those words snap Adrianna out of her daydreaming and she puts her bag on the desk before shrugging off her coat.

"Damn, which lass are you trying to catch today?" Roger asks with wide eyes as he looks at his head of department.

Adrianna blushes as she stands in a black pleat skirt with an asymmetrical hemline and a yellow silk top with a v-cut teasing at cleavage

Adrianna blushes as she stands in a black pleat skirt with an asymmetrical hemline and a yellow silk top with a v-cut teasing at cleavage. The skirt hugs and amplifies her womanly curves making her body look more voluptuous. Her heels are not as tall as she usually wears them, making her a 5' 6" in height.

"Who says I am looking to catch a lass?" Adrianna teases with a brow raised as she takes a seat behind her neatly kept desk. "I do have my eye set on someone but he is no she."

The person Adrianna has her sights on is no lass, he's all man.

"Well, then I envy the bloke that has your attention," Roger states eying her in shock.

It is no secret that Adrianna favours women so it is a surprise to Roger to hear her say that. Regardless, it is not his business and long as she is happy it wouldn't involve him but if that bloke hurts her he has an entire department that would teach him a lesson he would never forget.

"Um...yeah..." Adrianna states with a heavy blush before spotting the documents in his hands. "What do you have for me today?"

"These are the files from the charity Alt Enterprises is involved with. The Autumn celebrations are around the corner and they want them reviewed so they can get the planning done on time."

Roger hands Adrianna the files and she nods before skimming her eyes over the first page.

They are listed by their running time. The priorities are the newbies seeing as though the longest running charities were already thoroughly vetted before.

"I'll get started. Thank you Roger," Adrianna states giving the man a smile and he returns the gesture before leaving her to her work.

Adrianna has been at it for the last five hours, analysing the files and getting lost in the numbers. She is a nerd through and through but only when it comes to math. In college, she scored exceptionally on the other subjects like Business Law, Financial markets, and Taxation but Management Accounting is her strong point.