TWO

"You look breath-taking, dear," Elijah grins as Adrianna steps into the backyard.

She is in a white crochet halter top that covers her breasts leaving a modest view of her bosom and long, floral, wide-leg pants. Her 12-inch deep-curl wig is laid now, edges on fleek and her lace front invisible.

 Her 12-inch deep-curl wig is laid now, edges on fleek and her lace front invisible

"Mr. Alt," Adrianna grins accepting the hug the older man pulls her into.

Elijah Alt, Agenis' father is one of the sweetest men she has ever met. He treats her like she's a part of his family and absolutely adores her.

He is in a dress shirt, khaki shorts and sandals. A pair of shades sit on his salt and pepper low cut hair and his dark skin glows, how chuffed he feels evident.

"Adrianna, I already told you to call me, Elijah," Elijah scolds before kissing Adrianna's cheek and pulling her into the crowd.

Adrianna socializes, smiling with people from work, business associates and family friends. Elijah introducing her to his new associates as the gifted woman who is helping his business to thrive.

Adriana may have just joined Alt Enterprises two years prior but she had worked her bum off to get to where she is now, head of the accounting department. It is her innovative ideas and expert calculations that has helped this business to stay afloat, at least that is what the last Accounting Manager said when he recommended her for the position upon his retirement.

"Adrianna!"

Adrianna looks up to see a tall, woman with black kinky hair and beautiful ebony skin. She is in a black monokini, a sheer cover-up and black flip-flops.

"Ashely," Adrianna smiles as she hugs Agenis' older sister. "It has been a long time. How has Greece been treating you?"

"Good, the model business is booming," she replies before pulling back and staring at Adrianna. "You look beautiful. I saw you earlier but you were mingling."

Ashely is absolutely beautiful and has a great body, no wonder she's a successful model. Adrianna has always loved her effortless confidence and self-love, Adrianna envies her for both.

"Yes, you know how your father gets," Adrianna says and Ashely nods, looking out at her father with a chuckle.

"Yes I do," she replies with a bright smile. "He treats you like a daughter. I think he's hoping you'll get together with Agenis and give him grandbabies."

"Yeah, if I was into him like that," Adrianna chuckles nervously, not believing the words she says. She is into him like that and there lies her problem.

"Ashely," a soft voice calls as another model like ebony goddess steps towards them.

"Tess," Ashley smiles before hugging the woman in a tribal bikini. "So good to see you. Adrianna this is Tess Jordon, a family friend."