TEN

Agenis groans as she kisses him, harshly, gripping his shoulders and grinding against him. Adrianna groans her eyes rolling back in her head as Agenis pulls away from her mouth, sucking on her sensitive neck.

His hips thrust against her, spurring her moment of heat and creating an inferno.

It has been a week and a half since they returned to London. Adrianna had meant Tess the first day they got back at the office, Agenis wanting to clear the air and she found the woman to be pleasant and overly friendly towards her. Adrianna notes that her aura is similar to Agenis and even her behaviour seems out-going, confident...dominant.

Adrianna gets the feeling that Tess is dominant in nature and doesn't take commands in the bedroom. Additionally, she and Agenis seem to always been at odds. They are like two rebellious teens and it is entertaining for Adrianna to watch.

You'd think they are siblings the way they bicker.

Taylor has finally brought home her mystery Domme, Gina. She is a beautiful Latina woman with a fun personality, a curvy figure and a shaved head. She has multiple piercings on her nose, eyebrows, lip, her entire ear and her tongue...as far as Adrianna can see.

Taylor has always been a metal freak, having her own hidden piercings and she had turned Adrianna into one. Unknown to her Baba, she has a lot more piercings she hasn't worn in a while.

Adrianna and Agenis' covert operation has been a bloody nightmare for the both of them. Agenis' house isn't safe to meet at in case they could be watching and they couldn't risk her house either.

Rumours about them had been spreading before the engagement and if there is someone in the company feeding them information they might be watching her also.

Their only salvation is meeting at a motel at the edge of the city; unfortunately, they can't do it as frequently as they like. That is why after four agonizing days, they're at the motel ready to devour each other like the lustful beings they are.

Yet, no matter how steamy and sexually they appear their first night at the motel wasn't all kisses and laughs. It was deep and meaningful.

Adrianna had opened up to Agenis about her suicide attempt that night.

"I know we've only been together a little over a month but I think this is something I need to tell you if we're to move forward..." Adrianna says, wringing her fingers as she looks up at Agenis.

They sit on the edge of the motel bed, the nightstand at the end of the bed with Chinese takeout. Agenis had moved it to make a makeshift table for them as they watched TV, talked and eat.

Nodding, Agenis tells her to go ahead and Adrianna takes a breath before letting it all out.

"Growing up, I wasn't the pretty girl. I was fat, ugly and worse of all mixed. The students at my school loved to tease me and physically bully me. The fairer students thinking I am too dark didn't accept me and I was seen as entitled by the darker students because I was fairer and looked more like my father than my mother. At least, that's what I was told..." Adrianna hugs herself, squirming uncomfortably as she remembered the day Renee, the Queen B, out-casted her.

They spit on interracial relationships and the product of such a relationship wasn't welcomed in their world. She had told Adrianna she was a mistake and that her mother had betrayed her own kind buy bringing such an abomination into the world. For laying with the slave master, willingly.

"I was also bullied for my sexuality. I had friends in high school but they were just pretending to like me so they could get dirt on me for the Queen B of the school. When I had confessed to one of them about my attraction to girls, that was when everything went downhill," Adrianna's lip trembles as the memories assault her and she crashes her face into Agenis' chest as he embraces her.