SIX

Prisoner by Dua Lipa and Miley Cyrus takes over the club putting its occupants in a lustful mood.

Taylor pulls at Adrianna's hands trying to get her on the dance floor, Taylor's hips swaying to the beat.

"Let's just dance. I'm sure he will be here soon," Taylor coaxes, pouting at a sulking Adrianna.

Taylor is in tight leather pants and a white, silky, sleeveless top that barely covers the black lacy sport bra she wears. Her locks are down and sway with movement of her hips.

Adrianna however opted for a green leather dress that hugs and pushes up her breasts, flaring out at the waist and ending a few inches under her ass. She wears leather boots and choker to match, her silver septum ring and three earrings back in place. It has been a while since she has worn them and it feels liberating.

Since she has started to work at Alt Enterprises, she had scrapped them for a more professional look. Now, she is looking to show Agenis the real, unfiltered her...pierces, kinks and all.

"Adrianna. come on!" Taylor whines pleading with her eyes as she tries to move the curvy woman.

Signing, Adrianna caves with a smile and allows Taylor to pull her to the floor. They dance freely, seductively and downright dirtily, gaining multiple men's attention. Adrianna sways her hips against Taylor, who presses her hand on Adrianna's stomach and kisses her neck teasingly. Adrianna laughs as Taylor's breath tickles her neck causing Taylor to shake her head and spin her laughing bestie.

Adrianna's mood improves, the fact that it is now an hour past the time she gave Agenis and he is not at the club yet.

Taylor and Adrianna grind and groove playfully, having a blast by themselves and brushing off eager men. Taylor is looking to attract a dominant woman with her and Adrianna's show not hungry men. Adrianna is just buying time until Agenis comes, if he comes.

The songs roll by and they are both sweaty and buzzed but the liveliness of the music. The Dj speaks briefly hyping up the club and Adrianna cheers as the Dj announces the next song to be played, it's new, hot and totally addicting.

Real hot girl shit...

Taylor and Adrianna squeal, smirking as the song rolls in. The Dj pulls up the intro and the girls create a little more space as the chorus hits.

Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (Mwah)

The place their hands in front them, moving their legs beat laughing as they hit the Body choreography.

Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody- ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

They do the hands variation in sync, the crowd going crazy as they get down, bodying the choreography.

Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

They bust the moves hitting them on point, the crowd raving and both girls having a blast.

Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

Adrianna turns shaking that ass and Taylor whoops bending down to fan at her ass because her bestie is on fire.

Adrianna stops before bursting into fits of laughter, hugging her crazy best friend. The crowd clap and cheer, a few wolf whistles to be heard. Adrianna blushes before smiling at the crowd and her breath hitches as she spots a familiar face.

He's here.

Adonis stands at the bar, towering over the people before him. At approximately 6'7", he is easy to spot over the dense crowd. He wears a white dress shirt with a few buttons undone, giving her a peak at the black ink covering his collarbone. The black jeans pants and a leather jacket, makes him look so badass and unlike his corporate self.