kuramochi yoichi ~ early morning

5:00am

normally, you'd never wake up at five in the morning, but after a nightmare that you can't quite remember, you couldn't find that going back to sleep was an option.

as well as the fact that some of the boys would be waking up shortly, there was no reason to not simply get a head start on homework and other activities.

now, let me explain.

sure enough, the seido spirit dorms don't allow just any student to get a free pass to it. only students on scholarships or on certain sports teams had access to them.

a scholarship, that's what you were there for.

yet, you quite often found yourself in the baseball team's dorms instead of your own or any other students that got scholarships.

you couldn't quite pinpoint the moment where you got to know the team, or when you had become so close, but all you knew is that everything starting with a certain idiot.

and that certain idiot was who you were going to bother in the early hours of this thursday.

*knock knock*

you didn't want to knock too loudly, as you were just checking to see if anyone was awake. it was now around 5:15, and sunrise would happen in fifteen minutes, and that was precisely what you were waiting for.

"oh l/n-senp-" you covered the boy's mouth who had answered the door. he didn't know how to keep his voice low until you really forced him to, so you made sure he didn't wake up his teammates.

you smiled and took your hand off off your underclassman's mouth, "good morning sawamura-kun, is yoichi awake?"

"yoichi?" sawamura repeated, "oh, kuramochi-senpai, no not yet. he usually wakes up around seven on schooldays... speaking of, why are you awake this early today? you usually stay up all night and sleep all day, what's up with that?"

"hmm good question," you shrugged it off, honestly not knowing how to answer. "i guess it's fate," you continued both dramatically and sarcastically.

he let out a quiet laugh and let you in the room, closing the door behind you, "mhm whatever you say l/n-senpai."

"moving on.." you walked towards kuramochi's bunkbed, and peeked on top. "he looks cute when he's asleep."

asada and sawamura shared a bunkbed, sawamura on top and asada on the bottom, while kuramochi rested on the top of a different bunkbed, but this one had a desk under that the boys shared for homework.

"ew, really?" sawamura asked, standing beside you and looking at the same sight. "i don't think that face could ever be cute," he shook his head in a kid manner.

"i.. what i meant..." you trail off, only continuing when you see the big brown eyes patiently waiting for an answer. "i meant that he looks peaceful, when he's sleeping."

"i'm pretty sure you said cute l/n-senpai," sawamura disagreed. he turned to you and meets your eyes. "you know he's your boyfriend or whatever.. so call him whatever you want i guess, but don't be ashamed of it."

you spotted sawamura's cheeks get hot, he was definitely embarrassed to have said such a thing. he wasn't the type of guy to say anything of the sort, "well i didn't call him cute, so that's that," and you weren't the type of person to accept that sort of thing.