20. Drugs

I wake up slowly and instantly feel my hands tied.
I glance around to see a fire and a couple men around it.
"You know a if a bear starved it eats its cub because if the bear dies the cub does anyway. But the bear lives and she can go have another cub"

"Comparing yourself to a bear now? Geez ego alert" I joke spitting out blood.
"Good to see your awake. We worried we would have to rush your meat" he explains and I smirk.
"Wouldn't that be a shame?" I say as sarcastically as possible while pulling at my ropes.
"I was this close to getting that bitch that killed my mom but she ran off with the archer, can't wait to try her... I like woman better most of us do but princess over here is here for a reason... the same one she had before terminus fell" he explains and my face pales.

"Your sick" I growl pulling at my restrains.
"But you were a good starter. We did your leg up pretty good considering our tools" he says and I look down at bobs leg to see it gone.
"Oh bob" I say lightly as i glance at the leg roasting on the fire.
Bob starts laughing historically and I give him a confused look as I keep at my restraints.
I eye the group as they walk over and inspect him.

"He's lost it"
"Lasted longer then I thought he would"
"You idiots" he laughs out.
"Can you shut him up?" The man next to me asks.
"I've been bitten you stupid pricks! I'm tainted meat" he laughs out showing them his shoulder.
The group moves back throwing up the meat and I turn to provent that myself from joining them.

"Let's kill him now!"
"And what about you? You tainted too?" The man with a moustache asks.
"No but I'm infertile" I tell them and they grumble over moving on with their plan.
"Knock her out! we move now!" Gareth shouts as the other grabs a needle and injects it into my neck, knocking me out.

I wake up feeling as light as ever. I gently push my self up as rick and a few other rush over to me.
"Thea! Thank god your alright!" Maggie says sitting next to me.
"I don't feel so good" I mumble.
"I think she's been drugged" rick informs them before undoing my bindings.
And waving a finger infront of me.

"Delayed reaction. How many fingers?" He asks sticking up four.
"Four" I answer.
"Three" he corrects and I rub my eyes.
"Why are you out here? S-Shouldn't you be with the baby or the cowboy?" I stutter and he nods.
"We set a trap from the cannibals, Maggie stay with her. Try and get this stuff out her system while we finish this" he says before walking off to the church that I just realised is at our side.
"How you feeling?" Maggie asks softly touching my head for a temperature.
"Floaty and sickly" I tell her before twisting and throwing up.
"It's okay get it out of ya" she says patting my back.
"I'm scared Maggie" I whisper shaking.
"It's okay. We're safe" she says stroking my head lightly.
I begin to Uncontrollably cry in her arms as I keep my eyes shut to stop the spinning.
"Maggie!" I shout shaking.
"Shhh. It's okay" she hums not knocking what to do.
"I'm tired" I whisper laying my head on her lap and going to sleep as the tears slowly dried.

I wake up on one of the churches seats covered in a small blue blanket.
"Hey thea, how you feeling?" Carl asks as he walks past.
"Hungover and tired" I say rubbing my face.
"Wouldn't expect any different after being drugged" rick says handing me some water.
"Thanks... wait where's bob?!" I shout causing me to wince at the noise.

"He passed away about an hour ago. Just helped tyreese with the graves and Abraham and his group are leaving in a couple minutes" he tells me and I hum.
"Any more bad news?" I ask sipping my water.
"Yeah... Daryl and carol have gone missing" he says and the water goes everywhere.
"Think you should have started with that one" I growl getting up.
"And this is why he didn't. Because you get worried and things go wrong" may snaps as rick stops my exit.
"She's right. You need to rest. We don't know how much they gave you the other night or if you'll have any side effects" he says pushing me back down to the chairs.