23. Alexandria

"This is ours now" rick tells the man as I walk in.
"Go ahead their more then enough" he says as I walk around rick looking and into the circle.
"It's ours. Where or not we go to your camp" he continues and I stare down at the food.
"What do you mean? Why wouldn't we go?" Carl jumps in as May and the other two move to my side.

"If he we're lying or wanting to hurt us but he isn't. And he doesn't. We need this. So we're going, all of us" michonne tells us.
"Someone say if they feel differently" I add.
"I don't know man... this barn smells like horse shit" Daryl says.
"Yeah were going... so where are we going? Where's your camp?"Rick asks the man.
"Every time I've done this I've been behind the wheel driving recruits back. I believe your good people I'll bet my life on it. I'm just not ready to bet my friends lives yet" he stutters as michonne walks over.

"Your not driving. So if you want to get home you'll have to tell us how" she says strictly as I crouch down to roses level.
"Looks like we might have a new home" i whisper.
"I'm scared"she replies and I nod.
"So am I" I agree.
"That's a bad idea we cleared 16 it will be faster" pulls me back to the conversation.
"We take 23. We move at dusk" rick announces.

"We're doing this at night?" Sasha asks.
"Look I know it's dangerous but we're  not riding up to the gates in the day. If it's not safe we need to get gone before they even know we're their" rick replies.
"No one is going to hurt you. Your trying to protect your group but your putting them in danger" Aaron tells us.

"Tell me where your camp is and we'll leave right now... it's gonna be a long night eat, rest if you can. Thea come here" he commands after Aaron  doesn't speak.
I walk I've to him as he leads me out the barn.

"What did you say earlier?" He asks after sighing.
"Nothing I was just ranting" I answer looking at the floor as he crosses his arms.
"Listen I can't begin to understand how you feel right now but don't go doing anything stupid okay?"

"I can't even if I wanted too. I made a promise" I whisper as he pulls me into a hug.
"It will get better. Maybe this camp won't be so bad" he says.
"I should go eat and make sure rose gets some sleep" I say nodding as he let's go.
"Alright stay safe" he says nodding as I walk back in.

We set of at the brink of night as rick said.
Somehow he manage to talk me into sitting in the small car rather then the RV.
"I hate it in here" I say suddenly as I squish myself to make sure I don't touch michonne or the new guy.

"I know but we needed you in here" rick says before opening the draw in the front.
Slowly he pulls out car regs.
"Ohh. I'm trying to collect all 50 states. Put them all up in my house" aaron explains moving forward a bit.
"Great. You guys have hobbies" I say sarcastically.
"In your house?" Michonne asks the important question.
"See for your self" he says signally down to his bag.

Slowly she flips though the pictures and I peak to see the buildings.
"Why isn't their any of your people?" I ask.
"We took a group picture but I didn't get the exposer right. When I developed it, it came out wrong" he explains.
"Did you ask him the questions?" Michonne asks rick.
"No" he responds sounding grumpy.
"How many walkers have you killed?" She asks him. Ignoring my presence between them.
"I'm sorry what?" He asks.

"How many walkers have you killed?" She asks slower.
"I don't know a lot?" He finally says.
"How many people?" She asks.
"Two" he says sadly.
"Why?"
"Because they tried to kill me" he says looking down.
It returns to silence as rick pulls out a type of listening tool.
"You we're listening to us?"
"I already said I was watching you, and listening yeah" he responds

"Stop they could already know the plan and made a trap" rick instructed.
"Don't stop! We're surrounded" I shout as glenn hits the first few walkers and keeps cutting though the crowd.
Each walker left their stain on the car making it Dark and covered in blood by the end.
Instantly rick jumps out and I climb in the front and then out with him.