Chapter 6- Meeting The New Person

Spring Bonnie brought me to his side and began to give me a tour.

"Welcome to Fredbear and Friends! We all have been living here for...gosh, I don't know, decades!" He exclaimed. I looked around the main room.

It was split in two not by walls, but by color. One side was full of warm reds and oranges and yellows, and the other had a more blue and grey aesthetic. Drawings of the animatronics on the walls were hung around, along with pictures of the past. I approached one and noticed one that had Spring Bonnie in it. He looked happy as he performed with Fredbear, who actually looked happy as well.

"Wow, is this you?!" I exclaimed, looking at Spring Bonnie and pointing to the picture. He approached with a smile.

"Yep! Fredbear and I go waaay back. We've been around since the seventies." He said. I had no idea what the "seventies" were, but I nodded like as if I knew.

"Fredbear is basically my brother. We've been looking out for each other for years." He said. I looked back at the photo.

"What happened that made him so grumpy?" I questioned. The smile on Spring Bonnie's face faded a little.

"Um...we'll talk about that later." He mumbled. I didn't want to press; it must be a painful memory.

"I wish I had pictures up of me back at my home." I said forlornely as I traced the frame.

"You don't have pictures? You performed, didn't you?" He asked as he leaned in next to me. I looked down and sighed.

"No, I wasn't built to perform." I replied.

"'Wasn't built to perform'? What does that mean? Humans usually build animatronics to, well, entertain kids." He stated. I turned to look at him.

"Oh, I wasn't built by humans. I was built by my friends!" I said. Spring Bonnie seemed shocked by this statement.

"You...what were you built for then?" He asked.

"The Suit." I replied bluntly. He was about to ask what that was, but I got distracted by something else. I wandered over to the window and tapped on the glass, seeing the ice cream outside.

"How do you even make windows?" I asked Spring Bonnie as he approached me.

"I don't know exactly, but I heard it has something to do with heating up sand." He replied. I nodded slowly as I wondered what sand was.

"Tell me more about your home." He requested. I frowned.

"It's nice enough, I guess. We aren't allowed to go out too often, and it's always pretty dark. But then again, I was being punished, so I didn't get to see the sun a lot." I said. Spring Bonnie blinked in surprise at me.

"Punished? Punished for what?" He asked.

"Oh, I messed up..." I said softly, taking my fingers off of the window. I was worried he was going to get mad at me and punish me too if I told him what I did. Spring Bonnie frowned.

"Hey, it's okay. We all make mistakes." He said sympathetically. I scratched behind the ear on my mask.

"Well yeah, but I broke the Suit." I mumbled. Spring Bonnie frowned.

"Is the Suit your suit that goes over your endoskeleton?" He asked. I nodded at him.

"I see...well, we've all messed up our suits before." He said with a smile. I looked at him, surprised. These other animatronics had tried to use a Suit too?!

"You guys have used Suits before too?!" I asked eagerly. Spring Bonnie looked confused, and nodded slowly.
I smiled at him. I wasn't the only one who messed up!