Chapter 10 - A Very Happy Reunion

I knew exactly where I needed to go. I walked the streets with an air of confidence and anger. I would not just lie down and take this "punishment" like I would before. Nightmare told me that there was right and wrong punishment - this was not it. This was not it at all.

I followed the gutter from when I was broken and crawled back. It was buried in snow, but I could still see the buildings and signs that acted as landmarks for me to find my way. On the way, I began to think of ways to present trophies to the other animatronics as proof that I was disconnected from my original kin.

I could take their chips. Their brains. I could show that to them. No...they might think that's too dark. Maybe I could steal a part of their faceplates and show it to them. Yes, that would be a fitting trophy. Take their faces like they stole mine.

The snow was bitterly cold and threatened to make me find shelter, but I refused. I needed to find my old home once more and deliver justice and punishment. I continued to ignore it.

I walked and trudged for what felt like hours. I avoided sight of any human, and I ignored the ache in my side. And it proved to be worth it. I had arrived.

The cold, concrete building in front of me. It was just as uninviting as when I left it. I clenched my fists as I gazed up at it, mentally preparing myself for a fight. I inhaled and exhaled...inhale...exhale...
And then I opened the door. And stepped inside.

I figured that the elevator was broken, and even if it was, I wasn't going to take it. It was too loud and clunky; I wanted a more stealthy approach. I squeezed in between the elevator and the door, and gazed at the long cable that descended into a void-lile darkness.

I managed to leap and grab one of them, hanging on and wrapping my legs around it. I steadied myself and exhaled, then began my descent. Slowly, carefully, I was as quiet as I could be.

It was exhilarating and nerve-wracking. Could they be expecting me? No...I bet they forgot about me. Abandoned the idea of my existence. This just fueled my anger even more.

I had slid down a considerable distance before reaching the bottom of the elevator shaft. I touched the bottom ever so carefully with my toes, and then carefully placed my feet at the bottom. The opening was wide open in front of me, beckoning me to enter. I, of course, did so.

I entered the facility and immediately my memory began running as I remembered the past. I remembered the abuse I endured here, the traumatic scars that were marred inside of my mind. I closed my eyes, began to psych myself up, and then opened them. I was going to take their faces. I was going to take their faces...

I decided I would pick them off one by one. I would lunge at them from the shadows like a jack-in-the-box toy, only a lot more violent. I knew they were more bark than bite. I knew so much more about them than they did about me. I would do all this to them...except Funtime Freddy.

Funtime Freddy...was he still alive? If so, would he even want to see me? I wanted to see him...I had to thank him, and maybe even bring him up to the surface as well. Yes...bring him to the paradise he hadn't seen before. Show him to my new friends. Bring him out of this place.

I spotted a girder that kept the ceilings from collapsing in on us. It scaled up to the rafters; a perfect spot to hide. No other Sister Location animatronic could get up there like I could. I remember when we were luring the Suit, I had done this to keep myself out of view from him. Of course, as the nights progressed, I got a little more bold and...

I shook those thoughts out of my head. Those were a part of the past now. They always would be, and I couldn't change that. I had to focus on the task at hand.