Chapter 5 - Doors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night has blown over, the guys found their ways back to the hotel and crashed.

6 A.M

Ren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to what sounded like a swat team at my door

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCK

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in my hotel bedroom,

Thank God...

I got up to open the door before I was practically tackled in by Caden, who got immediately back up and ran to close the door behind him.

Flustered, I yelled, "Caden! What the fuck happened?!"

"Dude," He said with a finger up to his lips, "we gotta be quiet"

I lowered my voice before continuing, "Ok, but what the hell is your problem?"

"Ren... We fucked up..."

"Haha! I'm sure you fucked up but me?"

"Dude seriously, you did too... Even more than me apparently"

"What? W-What do you mean?"

"R-Ren... You and Ah-"

"What's going on in here?" A groggy voice chimed in from the door which was now fully open, revealing Moe and Crow standing there tired, impatient and confused.

Caden was looking in a bad way now, but I was just looking for my own answers at this point,

"Crow," I called out, "what happened last night?"

"You really don't remember?"

"I swear I don't, Caden is over here fucking with my head now, just tell me what happened!"

Crow paused, I could see the discomfort growing in his face, "Come," he said. Moe looked at him confused, "Am I the only one who's lost here?"

"Apparently", Crow said glaring at Caden, "I don't know how the fuck you figured out, but this never comes out of your mouth Caden... Sorry Moe..."

"W-What? What the hell does that mean?" Moe said, his worrisome voice growing more apparent. Crow turned to look at him, "Look, Moe... I know we're this band together bu-"

"Yeah, yeah exactly we're in this band together so you're gonna tell me exactly what's going on here Crow. I'm not letting this shit slide so you two better start explaining, right here, right now."

Moe rarely got this way with anyone, most of the time it's Crow bossing people around in times of crisis... But the three of us trust Moe more than ourselves, and when he acts this way, we all know better than to ignore him... His judgment is always the best among us.

"...Ok then," Crow said.

"So?" I asked, "What's the elephant in the room?"

"Ren," Crow started, "you and Ahri hooked up yesterday"

"...Wait you're gonna be mad with me and not Caden? It was only a kiss, Crow!"

"A kiss leads to much more Ren... And for the record I'm not mad with you, Caden on the other hand..." he turned to Caden giving him a death stare.