12.5, Ei-Chan

"I wanna meet Ei-chan!" Nejire whined, leaning heavily on Yuyu's arm.

"Who?" Yuyu asked.

"Mirio's new friend, they met over summer I think-" Nejire suddenly cut herself off and quickly sat up straight as she spotted someone. "Togata!" She called out to him, waving frantically to get his attention.

"Hi girls," Mirio greeted as he arrived at their table and sat down. "What's up?"

"Who's-?" Yuyu was cut off by Nejire, who was practically vibrating with pent up excitement.

"I wanna meet Ei-chan!" She shouted, unnecessarily raising her hand and getting a few odd looks from others.

"Huh?" Mirio questioned, jumping at the sudden and violent statement. "Why?"

"Because he's actually smart when it comes to your feelings unlike you mister "that was a platonic make out bro, I swear"," Nejire said plainly, her usual smile unwavering.

"I didn't make out with Tamaki," Mirio said, rolling his eyes.

"Suuuure," Nejire drawled, getting a well deserved snicker from Yuyu.

"Shush," Mirio hissed. "Anyway, he and I are going to that annual festival near the edge of town 'cause a bunch of his school friends bailed on him, you're welcome to come along,"

"Yessss!" Nejire cheered, pumping her fist in victory.

"Are you gonna come to Yuyu?" Mirio asked, smiling in amusement at Nejire's outburst.

"Hmm," Haya thought for a moment before shrughing. "Eh, why not, I'd love to meet an underclassman that I know for a fact has a better emotional understanding than our own good Togata," she smirked.

"Hey!"