Rock On!

10:00 am

The event has started as the lights of the gym closed as the curtains slid open, revealing the band and the dance, posing as everyone begun to cheer. 

"There it is!"

"First years, do your best!"

"Show us what you've got, first years!"

Everyone in the gym begun cheering on as Eri, carried by Mirio saw (Y/n) and Midoriya on the stage.

"Eri, can you see?" Eri saw the two, smiling at her. 

"Yeah..."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Look, there she is!"

"Quick, Rocket! Start recording!"

"Hold on!"

"Got it! It's recording!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Uncle, look! There's (Y/n)!"

"Stop shoving, Cyrus!"

"Sis, look!"

A pair of beautiful ruby red eyes stared at the (h/c) girl on the stage as she clutched her Uncle's hair, staring at her older cousin on stage with excitement.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Relax, they'll be fine."

"If you say so. Now... I wonder how it'll go."

"What do you mean 'I wonder how it'll go'?! I'm super looking forward to this."

"I don't care about you."

"He's just nervous for the class. Aren't you, Gremlin?" 

"Shut up. Shouldn't Mic be on patrol."

"I'm only gonna watch a little! Just a little!"

Aizawa turned to the sea of spectators, knowing the situation as (A/n) noticed this.

"They'll do fine. Just wait..."

________________________________________________________________________________

The cheers died down as the lights on the stage close. 

"Let's go, damn it! All of UA... We'll kill 'em with our sound!" A large explosion started as the music begun to play as the dancer started to dance.

"THANK YOU FOR COMING TODAY!" (Y/n) and Jirou shouted in unison as the band and dance showed off their skills.

What am I to be?

What is my calling?

Jirou started to sing as she played her guitar. (Y/n) danced along as she waved her arm to the audience, giving them a smile as her friends danced and played.