Camp

(Y/n) ran her palms over her hair as her headdress appeared. A smirk appeared on her face as she stood there, looking at the creatures in front of her.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?"

The creatures roared as they lunged at (Y/n). She motioned her hands as several spikes emerged from the ground as it stabbed the approaching creatures, piercing them in place as (Y/n) dodged an incoming attack from a large claw.

She saw several more as she engulfed her lower body with energy as she hovered, looking at the creatures below her. She raised her arms as the creatures, who weren't pierced in place, levitated off the forest grounds as she slammed the creatures with brute force onto the other creatures, causing a large explosion, rumbling the forest ground.

_____________

The others felt the rumbling as they saw the large smoke on the farthest part of the forest.

"What was that?!" Kirishima exclaimed as he punched a creature as Todoroki destroyed it.

The others saw the large smoke as they headed to that part of the area, while fighting off several more creatures, stalling them in their tracks.

________________

(A/n) and Aizawa stood by the facility saw the large smoke as they felt the rumbling.

"Oh my~ seems like someone's having fun~" (A/n) said as she saw the large smoke.

"That kid still scares me to this day." Aizawa said as (A/n) leaned her body to the grumbling male beside her.

"Awe~ Gremlin's still afraid of (N/n)~" (A/n) teased the male as Aizawa glared at her. (A/n) stuck her tongue out playfully as she saw someone walking out of the facility.

"Isn't that too much flirting, Flare?" Pixie-Bob asked.

"I should be asking him that to Present Mic." (A/n) said as Aizawa glared at her, his quirk activated as (A/n) just giggled. Mandalay got out off the facility, alongside the kid as they waited for the students. Aizawa and (A/n) stood by Mandalay, Pixie-bob and the kid as they waited by the facility.

"Three hour time limit? Really?" (A/n) asked the two pro heroes as she got a shrug from Pixie-bob.

"That's our record time!" Pixie-bob said in a prideful manner as (A/n) playfully rolled her eyes as Aizawa checked the time.

"11:34 am..."

"And still no kitties arriving~ Such a shame though~" Pixie-bob said.

________________

(Y/n) dodged another attack as she generated several more spikes as it stabbed and destroyed several more creatures.

She moved forward as she flew by the forest grounds as generated several more spikes from the ground. Once the creatures were pierced in one place, she engulfed the remains of the destroyed creatures as she lifted the debris off the ground and slammed it onto the creatures, destroying them as well as creating another explosion. (Y/n) saw the aftermath of her destruction.

"I feel like Auntie Hela..."

Then she flew to the exit of the forest.

_____________________