Tension...

"--five, six, seven, eight." (Y/n) chanted, snapping her fingers in a rhythm as Cyrus, Helios and Fiamma practiced their ballet barre exercise. The three were focused on their practice as (Y/n) snapped her fingers, observing closely to her cousins. 

Helios and Cyrus wore white shirt with black leotard tights, Fiamma wore a black leotard with pink tights and (Y/n) wore the black leotard with scarlet design Ashido gave her, along a sheer skirt that reaches to her calves, leg warmers and her pointe shoes. Fiamma and (Y/n)'s hairs were tied up to a ballet bun.

On the other side of the one way mirror, on the other room, the others were observing closely as (Y/n) said something to the triplets', which they nodded.

"Hmm...Looks like they're getting better at their practice." Mortale said, closely observing as his nieces and nephews practice.

"Seems like I was worried about nothing. My sister's been doing well as her role in ballet training and (Y/n)'s a perfect substitute for her, during her absence. Looks like Mother would be pleased for the practice the four had today." he added.

"I'll be right back." Mortale's hologram disappear as it appear in front of the four. They begun talking to which (Y/n) nodded, making her talk about something as Mortale's head tilted. While their conversation was ongoing, class A, alongside Monoma, turned to Shuri and the others, catching them by surprise.

"So, you guys are also (Y/n)'s "friends", huh?" Kaminari quoted.

"Yeah... what's it to you, power bank?" MJ asked.

"Hey!...that's pretty cold...coming from a girl like you..." Kaminari sulked as MJ shrugs, returning to her book. 

"Don't worry, she's just like that to everyone. But, she really means no harm." Cassie smiled, waving her hand dismissively.

"By mean, 'no harm'... you mean..." Kirishima trailed off his sentence.

"She won't try to fight you... Any of you." Harley finished, playing with Morgan as Shuri, Ned, Peter, Cassie and Morgan nodded, confirming his statement.

"You guys can't even possibly fight us." Mineta scoffed, the others nodded, agreeing at Mineta's statement.

"Sure we can... We were personally taught by (Y/n)." Cassie said.

"Add that to Peter, Cassie and Harley for being trained by the Avengers." MJ added, shaking her head as Shuri nodded as well.

"Guys, guys... we should not start a fight." Peter suggested as they turned to him. 

"Come on, we shouldn't fight here, especially when Mr. Mortale's right there, and trust us, you do NOT want to make him angry. Believe us." Peter added. Ned and the others nodded.

"You guys know Mr. Mortale?" 

"Yeah. We already know Ms. (Md/n) and Mr. Mortale, also the triplets because of Morgan." Ned said as they nodded.

"Uh...Us too!" Iida suddenly yell, catching class A and Monoma by surprise.

"Yeah... We had (A/n)-sensei as Aizawa-sensei's co-teacher since the beginning of the school year." Ashido added.

"Really? She usually goes on missions while visiting their family monthly. That's kind of a surprise." Cassie pointed out. 

"Well, she did mentioned that she got the job here because of Aizawa-sensei and (Y/n)'s mom, kero." Asui added, as her classmates nodded.

"So we have two teachers... who we just found out that they're married to each other..." the class trailed off their sentence. 

"Oh cool!" Cassie gasped in surprise.