Scarlet

After the hero killer incident in Hosu City, the police released their official statement. Three UA students, unnamed and 7 pro heroes encountered the Hero Killer in Hosu. Endeavor, alongside (Y/n) as his intern took down the hero killer and put him behind bars. Interviews and news articles about the incident spread like wildfire around Japan and around the world as many people praised (Y/n) and Endeavor for their heroic act. Many were divided because of the hero killer incident, but many supported and praised (Y/n) because of her heroic deed.

(Y/n) walked to the gates as a sweet smile was plastered on her face, despite the eyepatch covering her injured eye. She wasn't paying attention to everyone who was looking at her as she just walked towards her classroom door with a sweet and bright smile on her face. She slid the door open as her classmates saw her as they saw her eyepatch.

"Good morning." (Y/n) greeted as her classmates greeted back at her with a smile as she walked to her desk. She saw Bakugo with a kept hair.

"Seriously?! Bakugo!!" Sero and Kirishima laughed at the explosive boy's hair. (Y/n) tried to hold back her laughter at the state of her childhood friend's hair.

"Shut up! My hair got used it! Even when I tried to wash it back! Stop laughing, I'll kill you!" Bakugo threatened as his hand was shaking.

"I'd like to see you try, side part boy!" Sero teased. Kirishima was nearly falling to the ground.

"What did you say?!" Bakugo yelled as his hair exploded back to its normal state.

"It's back!" (Y/n) laughed at this as she saw Bakugo lunging at the two boys.

"Wow, you got to fight with villains?" Mina asked Jirou.

"No, I just assisted the victims in evacuating and did some logistical support, so I didn't do any fighting, though." Jirou explained.

"It was still cool though!" Mina said.

"All I did was training and doing some patrols. Though I helped in stopping some smugglers from a neighboring country." Asui said.

"That's crazy!" Mina and Jirou exclaimed.

"What about you, Ochaco?" Asui turned to ask the brunette as they saw her in a state.

"It was very worthwhile..." Uraraka said, while punching.

"She's awakened."

"Uraraka went to the Battle hero's agenecy, right?" Jirou muttered.

"That's a lot of change in just one week..." Kaminari said with a weary tone as Mineta sat beside him.

"Change?" Mineta spoke as he wagged his finger, "That's not change. Women are all demons," Mineta's expression turned into fear as he bit his finger, "They're just hiding ther true personalities."

"What did you see in Mt. Lady's place?!" Kaminari asked, "I was kind of fawned over and had a good time." He said as e changed the subject. "But the ones who really changed for the most at least at the most part was the four of you."

Midoriya and Iida were huddled around Todoroki's desk as (Y/n) was sitting by her desk, minding her own business.

"That's right, the hero killer!" Sero pointed out, as he and Kirishima were held by their collar by Bakugo. (Y/n) flinched at this as Kaminari continued.