Mischief

"Now, I want you three to behave, okay? Me and the others will be attending to the students. If you guys are hungry, head to Lunch Rush. Rocket and Groot can't be with you guys since they'll will be monitoring any suspicious activities in and around the vicinity of the campus." (A/n) explained to her kids.

"What about Eri, Mother?" Helios asked.

"She'll be with Mirio. I know you guys want to spend time with her but you need to let her be first..." 

"Okay, Mommy! And when Eri trusts us, we'll make sure she'll be our new sister!" Cyrus declared, raising his fist as a bright smile appeared on his face. Fiamma raised her fist, imitating her brother as Helios did the same.

"Aw~" Thirteen and Midnight gushed at the sight of the three kids.

"Can we walk around the campus grounds?" Cyrus asked.

"You know my answer is no, firefly." 

"Please!!" Cyrus begged, showing off his puppy eyes at his mother, making (A/n) raised a brow as a smile crept on her face.

"You know that doesn't work on me, firefly." Cyrus pouted as (A/n) patted his head.

"Alright, I'll give you permission to walk around. However, only in the campus building and back at the teacher's dorm. That's it. And make sure your trackers are always on, so that I know where you three are."

"Okay, Mommy!" the three kids nodded in agreement as (A/n) smiled and patted their heads.

 "And if there's any trouble, don't hesitate to contact me, (Y/n), Rocket or your Papa. Okay, fireflies?"

"Okay Mommy!"

"Be good. We'll be back later."

"Bye, Mommy!"

The three kids left the faculty room as Cyrus, Fiamma and Helios waved goodbye to them, stepping out of the office and closing the door behind them, proceeding to walk away. 

"Where should we go first? Should we visit (N/n) in her classroom?" Cyrus asked his siblings.

"Remember what Mother said. We can't disturb her classes, especially at this hour."

"Aw man. You're right. Although, she's been acting a little weird since 2 days ago. Like weird weird." Cyrus said.

"I must agree with you. She's been acting weird lately."

"Might be because Shuri talked to her about the trip... or those people are chasing after her."

"Who knows..."

"They're not worthy! For her!"

"And what makes you say that, brother?"

"Because grandpa said so!"

"Typical. Like you."

"Hey!" Cyrus pouted, crossing his arms as Helios rolled his eyes, remembering to lower their voices in the hallways. Cyrus' stomach growled, making the boy stop in his tracks.

"Hey, I'm kinda hungry... Let's go to Uncle Rush and grab some snacks!"

"Since it's nearly lunch, might as well go ahead and eat..." Helios turned to his sister, who was looking out of the windows.

"Sister, we're heading to the cafeteria for some food. Wanna come along?" Helios asked as Fiamma nodded. The three of them started to walk away as Fiamma followed behind her brothers.

Fiamma turned to the windows as she saw the beautiful day outside the window. Her red eyes stared at the ground below them as she scanned the area.