Interests

Here is the REVISED list of the interests for (Y/n)...

Romantic Interests

Male:

Midoriya Izuku

Bakugou Katsuki

Todoroki Shouto

Kirishima Eijiro

Tokoyami Fumikage

Kaminari Denki

Mashirao Ojiro

Hanta Sero

Koda Koji

Iida Tenya

Shoji Mezo

Shinsou Hitoshi

Neito Monoma

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Yosetsu Awase

Tamaki Amajiki

Mirio Togata

Inasa Yoarashi

Hawks

Tomura Shigaraki

Dabi

Peter Parker

Harley Keener

Female:

Ochaco Uraraka

Tsuyu Asui

Momo Yaoyozoru

Kyoka Jirou

Mina Ashido

Toru Hagakure

Itsuka Kendo

Camie Utsushimi

Himiko Toga

Nejire Hado

Mei Hatsume

REMOVED 

Kurogiri

Reason - Decided to remove him since I didn't write any scenes with him and decided to change his storyline to make it interconnected with (A/n)'s high school past and with the upcoming chapter where Aizawa and Present Mic visits him in Tartarus.

Yo Shindo

Reason - He's dating...I'm not gonna break up a relationship...

Saiko Intelli

Reason - Only had a small scene during the license exam...

UNKNOWN

(For these guys, I decided to put them in UNKNOWN in order for the story to uncover the relationship, which also means that they MAY or MAY NOT return to the list)

Twice

Overhaul

Mr. Compress

Spinner

Seiji Shishikura

Note:

Like the note suggested in the previous 'Interests' chapter, the list will change and the change is now here.

I officially placed Peter and Harley in the official list.

But for those who are surprised on the UNKNOWN list, don't worry, the description says it all. We shall see in the upcoming chapters.

I know many of you will be disappointed, but this has to be revised since it's been nearly 3 years and I decided to revise it in order for the flow to go smoothly and I wanna avoid some cringy writing like what happened in its early chapters.

As for the next chapters, don't worry... I will start writing around this week or so since I am preparing my showreel for August...so yeah...

Feel free to PM me...

Ba-bye!