Unpleasant Talk

Midoriya was getting worried. Everyone was. Everyone was talking to Aizawa about (Y/n)'s disappearance as Aizawa stood there, holding the devices on his hands. Aizawa headed to the door. 

"Sensei...?" Aizawa stopped in his tracks, opening the door as Iida called him.

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm not sure yet... We need to make sure that she's traceable in order for her to be located."

"Should we--"

"No! Don't contact (A/n)! This doesn't concern her!" Aizawa yelled, his quirk activated as he faced his students, causing the students to flinch at his tone. Aizawa sighed and deactivated his quirk as he turned back to the door.

"I don't want her to be involved again." he said as he headed out of the door, closing it behind him. The class were silent for a moment as Midoriya's phone chimed. He looked at his phone as he saw a message from Sir Nighteye.

 Sir Nighteye:

Hero Deku, come to this location tomorrow morning. This is important.

He read the message as he replied back. 

Deku:

Yes, Sir. I understand.

Midoriya sighed as he noticed Loki staring at him, a nonchalant expression was resting on his face as Midoriya jumped back.

"Ack! When did you get here?!" Midoriya asked the cat to which Loki only stared at him.

"Meow..." Loki walked towards the elevator as Midoriya followed. They got into the elevator as Midoriya pressed the button for (Y/n)'s floor. Once the elevator reached the floor, Loki stepped out of the elevator and headed to (Y/n)'s door.

Midoriya stayed for a bit as he squinted his eyes, leaning forward as he noticed Loki's collar glowed as the small cat door glowed to a small violet portal appeared as Loki stepped through, phasing to the door as the portal disappeared.

"What the--" Midoriya failed to notice the elevator doors as his face slammed onto the closed doors.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Midoriya? You too?" Kirishima asked the green-haired boy as he saw Uraraka and Asui walking towards them.

"You guys got called in too?" the two girls nodded as they headed to the same train station, boarded the same train as they headed to the same place, where they saw The Big Three waiting outside of the same building. They all entered the building as they saw numerous pro heroes, including Ryukyu, Aizawa, Fat Gum and Gran Torino, talking to one another as they waited.

"Mr. Aizawa? you're here too?"

"I was called out suddenly. I also heard roughly what's going on." Aizawa told them as Ryukyu told Sir Nighteye.

"Nighteye, let's get started."

"Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially. We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquire regarding what the small organization Shie Hassaikai, is planning."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Well then, let us begin. Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks." Bubble Girl explained.