Mass Destruction

Edited: 26th July, 2022

~|~|~|~|~|~|~
June 11, 20XX

(Y/n) groggily slapped away a hand that had managed to get atop his face while he slept. Tonight he was sleeping in his room, and not with the rest of the Phantom Thieves. Ryuji moved too much while he slept, he had the bruises to prove it.

He got up with a sigh, and headed out into the manor. The dining hall was as lavish as ever, on the far side of the long dining table Mitsuru sat; reading the daily news on a tablet while she sipped her morning coffee. "Morning." He lazily greeted.

"Good morning." She replied. "I assume you didn't sleep well?"

"What makes you say that?" (Y/n) asked, sitting down on the vacant seat beside his guardian.

 "Your hair." She casually said. "It's a mess, you didn't groom yourself before heading down here."

(Y/n) lazily ran his fingers through his hair, slicking it back. He raised an eyebrow at Mitsuru as if to question if his hair was in a manner she found acceptable yet. She took a long sip coupled with a hard stare at the male's hair. "It's passable." She commented.

"Thank the heavens." (Y/n) chuckled, as a cup of coffee slid in front of him. He turned and saw Ren Amamiya smiling down at him. "Thanks." The male took a sip, and shivered in glee. It was just how he liked it. "Tastes just like LeBlanc."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ren said. "What's the plan for today?"

(Y/n) looked to Misturu for an answer, the older woman remained silent as she sipped her coffee. "Really? No reply?" Mitsuru's eyes narrowed at (Y/n), an indication that he should stop pestering her this early in the morning.

"Thanks for the coffee Ren." (Y/n) said as he got up, bringing the cup with him as he vacated the room. He walked through the still quiet house, everyone was most likely still asleep.

"What to do?" (Y/n) asked himself. Then came upon the common room, he eyed the piano which had been untouched through the night. "Nah, too noisy." He decided, though from the corner of his vision he spotted a blonde sitting down by one of the coffee tables.

"Aigis?" He asked.

"Oh, (Y/n). I am surprised to see you up so early."

(Y/n) rubbed the back of his head. "I couldn't sleep." He said, and took a seat next to the blonde android. "How're you doing Aigis? Any problems with your body?" 

The android shook her head. "It is fine, I have not been damaged in any of my missions."

"That's good." (Y/n) commented. "Still, if you're damaged in training don't hesitate to tell us. We may not be Kirijo scientists, but Fuuka and I can do some preliminary scams of your systems if you'd like."

"Thank you (Y/n)." Aigis smiled

The male shook his head. "No need to thank me, just looking out for family."

The two sat in silence, the only sound being emitted was (Y/n)'s sipping. While Mitsuru would probably smack him over the head for slurping, he couldn't help it the coffee Ren had made was just that good.

"Hey Aigis, I was hoping to ask you something." (Y/n) deciding to make his move, Aigis may be the only one who wouldn't be guilt ridden over Yuki's death. "What can you tell me about Makoto Yuki?"

Aigis looked at the male for a moment. "I can tell you a great deal of things (Y/n). For instance did you know he was part of Gekkoukan's Student Council?" 

(Y/n) sighed, and waved a hand. "That's not what I meant, I kinda meant things like his past?" He paused, not knowing if mentioning this next thing would affect Aigis in any way. "His death."