Jonathans POV

A few weeks passed and the events that happened between Lucy and her father vanished as if it never happened. Lucy got off with a warning since it was self defence as they now huddled on the bed planning out their wedding that is meant to take place in another month. They didn't mean to put off the planning but with everything going on they thought it would be best to wait. Jonathan thought it was a good idea to go to the court house since they didn't really have the family to come to a big wedding. Lucy agreed and set the planners aside before climbing on top of Jonathan kissing his lips as his hand went to her side. Jonathan deepens the kiss as he pushes on her butt to make her rub against him. Lucy bit his lower lip making him growl in pleasure as he flipped her over and took her pants off, then her shirt smiling at the fact that she had no bra or painties on.

"You will always be daddy's bad girl," he said, his voice thick with lust.

Her legs wrap around him pulling him closer making him softly sigh in pleasure when his dick rubbed against her vagina. He feels her hand snake around his already throbbing shaft as she slid it in making her moan softly. Jonathan picked up the hint as he started to thrust into her slowly at first before picking up speed making his skin slap against hers while her moans filled the room. He bent down and bit her neck softly leaving love bites as her nails dug into his back like claws making him buck into her as he moaned her name. Her breathing matches with him as he began to ram it in harder as he neared his climax as sweat shined on his body making him close his eyes in pure pleasure as he hears lucy reach her climax cumming hard which made jonathan cum soon after cumming in her as he then laid down his head resting against hers as they pant.

"Well that was a nice surprise from my wife-to-be." Jonathan said after getting his breathing under control.

Lucy smiled as she kissed him softly before he rolled off of her. "Anything for my husband-to-be."

Jonathan smiled wide as he watched her get up and go to the kitchen to return a minute later with a small round cake with a number twenty candle on top of the cake. "Happy birthday babe." Lucy said with a smile on her face.

Jonathan blew out the candle after she sang him happy birthday making her smile more.

"You remembered?" he asked, taking a bit of frosting on his finger and putting it on her nose making her squirm away laughing.

"Of course I remembered silly we have been together for nearly three years why wouldn't I know my fiance's birthday?" she asked, playfully punching him.

They eat the cake together before they hop into the shower where somehow Jonathan becomes horny again as he comes up behind Lucy holding her from behind as his hand slithers down to her vagina. She softly gasps as his fingers find her clit as he begins to rub it sending her into a world of bliss.

"Jonathan please," she softly moaned as his shaft now rubs in between her ass cheeks as he rubbed faster.

Her back arches making her ass rub hard against his shaft, causing him to moan as she came on his hand but he never stopped as he then slid his finger in her wet hole pumping in and out making her moan loudly as she bucked again making him cum on her back as she came again.

"It might be my birthday but I planned on giving you love all day long," Jonathan said as he began to wash her body.

After the shower they got dressed and finished planning for the wedding talking about who would be the witnesses for when the time comes. They came up with a very short list with only two people on it.

"Well I guess it's settled. It's your mom and brother even though they both hate me right now" Jonathan said, his voice having a little sadness in it.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Lucy asked, holding his hand.

"I just wished my mother was here to see this all she ever wanted was for me to have a wedding and children so they can call her Nana," Jonathan spoke, reminiscing the bittersweet memories of his mother.

Lucy sighed sadly as Jonathan then pushed the thoughts away getting back down to business. And hours later everything was planned from the honeymoon to what the court wedding will look like. Jonathan sat back in his chair and sighed happily seeing that his life was finally coming back together after his mother's passing.

"Jonathan?" Lucy spoke her voice quieter as she looked at him with worry.

He looked up from the table and smiled. "What's up?" he replied, trying to sound at least simi okay.

"I'm just making sure you're okay hun.."

"I'm alright but it is getting late. We have to meet your family tomorrow to see if they will be the witnesses so why don't we get some sleep?" he suggested hoping she will agree.

"Alright, that sounds like a good idea," she smiled as they got changed for bed.

After an hour they laid in the bed holding each other listening to the quiet chirping of crickets outside and the soft wind that blew the leaves around them the soft cool breeze came through the window which made them huddle closer together neither of them wanting to get up to close the window. A faint owl can be heard with its whoots and soon Jonathan drifted off into a dreamless sleep. Jonathan's life was finally coming together as was Lucy's. Soon they both fell into a heavy and calm sleep until the loud rude alarm woke them up the very next morning.