11. Bottle.

Chapter 11: Bottle.

Camila and I walk through the open doors of the frat house we're at. It smells like weed in here. I can't breathe.

"Damn, is this what a college party looks like?" I ask her.

I've only been to one party since I got here and it was the one at the warehouse.

"This isn't just any college party, this is a frat party. They get wild here. Watch your step." She tells me when I almost step in what looks like vomit.

"Eww, what is that and why is it green?" I ask utterly disgusted.

"I don't know, but don't step in that shit." She warns me as I walk around the puddle of puke.

"Why does every college party look this way?" I ask her, walking into the kitchen where there are three kegs in the middle of it.

"They have to live up to the status quo." She says beside me.

"Camila, you made it." The black guy from the warehouse party says.

I think his name was Tyrone.

"I wouldn't miss one of your parties, Ty." Camila tells him.

"Hi, I'm Valarie." I say, waving my hand at him.

"Yeah, I know who you are. I saw you with Riley at the bonfire." He says with a smile on his face.

"Nice to officially meet you." I say, biting my bottom lip as I smile at him.

What am I doing?

"The pleasure is all mine. Well, I gotta head out back." Tyrone tells me and I send him a nod before he walks away.

"Hey, hey. Look who we have here? Camila, it's always a pleasure." A guy with an afro says, kissing Camila's hand. "And who is your beautiful friend?" He asks her.

"This is Valarie." She tells him.

"Hi, I'm Tyler." He says, shaking my hand with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you." I say, smiling at him.

"Would you ladies like something to drink?" He asks us.

"I'll have a soda." I tell him.

"I'll have a Root beer." Camila tells him. Tyler nods and walks away.

"Let's go dance." Camila says, dragging my arm as she pulls me out of the kitchen and into the living room. Camila moves her body to the music and I do the same. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my hip and I immediately nudge whoever it is with my elbow.

Turning around I see Devon's stupid face with a smirk on it.

"Get away from me." I yell at him.

"Valarie, who is this?" Camila asks me.

"He's no one." I tell her.

"Oh, come on now, don't act like we didn't go on multiple dates together." Devon says, staring at me.

"Yeah, we did go on multiple dates together, but you ruined it all when you started acting like a total freak." I yell in his face.

"Then why did you come to my frat house today?" He asks me, folding his arms.

Wait, this was his frat house?

"I came to a party, I had no idea that you'd be here. And I definitely didn't know this was your frat house, if I did I wouldn't have come." I tell him.

"There's no soda, so I got two Root beers." Tyler says, holding two bottles in his hands.

"Thank you." Camila tells him as she grabs the two bottles from his hands.