Life Without Him

Today another ' bal vivah' is stopped by a gorgeous young woman, she is just 19, but her ice cold personality and the serious look that she always keep make her look a little older. A scary personna resonate where ever she goes.
She has learnt all the martial arts and defence techniques when she was a kid herself, she no longer believes she is weak or needs protection of a man.
She remember the time when she considered her husband as her saviour and tear roll down her eyes, quickly wiping it she frowned. She wont remember him, never ever. He was the man without a backbone for her, a man who even after promising her of togetherness of lifetime left her in the middle of journey. She initially did support him and considered herself guilty but her mistake was surely not that big that she was made to pay for. She lost her mother because of him. She felt an anger rise in her. Before she could just punched the wall in front of her she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder and she knew who he might be without even turning.

'' Sanjeev Kaka '' she smiled her eyes twinkling.

'' Bondita beta, garv hai mujhe tum par, aaj fir tumne ek ladki ko nark mai jane se bacha liya..yeh baal vivah nark se kam hai kya? ''he said.

' 'haa kaka, nark hi toh hai, yeh mujhse behtar kon samjhega, jiske pati ne pehle usse vivah kiya phir jb man bhar gya usse chod dia' 'she felt anger in her blood as she remembered the day when in hira mandi she got to know about Anirudh and Saudamini' s engagement.

'' Beta '' sanjeev tried to pacify her, knowing it is a sensitive topic for her.

'' Aree kaka aap meri tension mat lijie, mujhe ab apne kal se koi farak nhi padta, bhul gyi hu mai '' she said that though her eyes said something else.
She can never forget him, his betrayal and all those stuff she went because of him and most importantly him.

'' beta, mujhse jhuth bol rhi ho, kam se kam khud se toh mat bolo '' said Sanjeev knowing what her eyes was saying.

She just nodded in response knowing that its of no use in lying in front who have known her for 10 years, the man who is no less than a father figure for her.

She went in her room, but her mind still thinking about that man who left her 10 years back. No matter how hard she tries to forget him, this mind keep on thinking about him.
'' do i still consider him as important '' a thought crossed her mind and she immediately removed it saying
'' No Bondita, you don't care about that man, you just cant forgive him, because of him you lost so much, that's why his thoughts doesn't leave you.
And why should he be important to you, when you are not important for him, how easily he replaced you, maybe he was so eager to sent you away just so that he can marry Saudamini di, but if he wanted that he could just not have married me at first place and would have rather stayed happy with his best friend only, he made you a left over woman, because of him maa died, and today he must be living a life happily with saudamini di maybe even having kids with her '' initially she was just trying to convince her that she doesn't consider him important but thinking about the later sentence she felt an unknown pain and she just threw the glass of water, it shattered on falling, she saw at the ground and just walked away, with her feet bleeding as some glass peice cut her skin, but she, she doesn't care, the pain she was feeling in her heart was more than the one in her foot.