Challenges

The whole night Bondita keep on thinking about the kiss they shared, her sleep was long gone, she remembered all the moments she spent with him, but she cant let him in again, loving him was risky and she was already broken, she can't let him break her again, specially when he is married, she remembered the day when in Hira mandi she got to know about his marriage, she laughed on it thinking it to be a joke and didn't believe it for days but eventually when she herself learnt to read, she got to know that in article it was written about their engagement, that day her little heart broke and she wont choose that path again.

So determined to save her heart this time she went early to the office and as she expected Anirudh hasn't asked anyone to clean her room, so she cleaned it herself and before he came and she has to face him she quickly shifted her belonging to her cabin..

Soon Anirudh came barging into her room angry.

'' tum mere cabin mai kyu nhi ho? '' he demanded, he was already angry because of her not being present in his room and her silence wasn't helping much.

'' Yeh mera cabin hai, agar aapko yaad ho toh, '' she said with a smirk on her face.

Anirudh calmed himself a bit and said
'' sweetheart, tumhe pata hai na, tumhara husband ek minute bhi tumhare bina nhi rhe skta vapis chalo, otherwise vapis toh tumhe chalna hi padega '' he said with a smirk.

'' so is it a challenge Mr. ANIRUDH ROY CHAUDHARY '' she said folding her arms.

'' Vaise toh fact tha, bt if you want to take it is a challenge, let it be, vaise bhi you know na how much i love to win challenges '' he said with a smirk.

'' jitte honge, jb tk aapki competitor mai nhi thi, '' she challenged back.

'' ok sweetheart, as you say, so if tum jit gyi, toh mai tumhe 1 week tk tumhare aas paas bhi nhi dikhunga, but agar mai jeeta toh tumhe mere saath date pr chalna padega, bolo hai manjur yaa dar gyi '' he said with confidence oozing out of his voice.

He know he has hit her cord by giving her the bait of staying away from her, but he believe himself and his love he know he will win, and having date with her isn't a small thing and in no case he will miss it.

'' manjoor hai '' she replied confidently too.

That whole day Anirudh keep on doing one thing or another to convince her to shift but she successfully keep on dodging his each and every plan, she went back happily that day thinking she won the challenge, but deep in her heart she did wanted him to win, she dont know how this one week will go without him present near him,

'' Shutup Bondita, you should be happy '' she scolded her inner self.

Next day she went trying to be happy, but there was a unknown sadness, sadness of not being near to him, but to her surprise when she entered her cabin she saw the only wall that was seperating her cabin from Anirudh's was broken.

She dont know why but there was a smile on her face seeing that.

Anirudh coughed to bring his attention toward her,

'' So kaisa laga mera surprise wifey '' he said.

'' Nice move, diwar hi gira di aapne'' she said touching the broken peice of walls.

'' Sweetheart, mai har uss diwar ko gira dunga, jo hm dono ko alag kre '' he said touching the wall himself and soon his hand was over her.

She dont know why but she felt happy.

'' toh taiyar hona hamari date ke liye '' he said pulling her close to himself.
She felt her cheek turning red, she didn't expect that reaction, she was feeling shy, spending some tine with him that too alone will she be able to save her heart.

*******************************

Didn't proof read, kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes.
So tell me how do you want Rudhita 's date be. I will love to know.  In case if i like your idea and it suits the story i am planning for them i will love to include it, only after giving you due credits.