Jealousy

The next morning both woke up due to the voice of alarm and hurriedly got read ready for the breakfast.

At breakfast table
'' Beta toh fir ab kuch din aur ruk jana, tum dono ko yha dekh bhut khushi hui mujhe '' said Sumati

'' Nhi maa, jana toh hoga hi na, ab office bhi toh hai '' said Anirudh though he too was enjoying his little vacation with his wifie and her mother but eventually they have to return.

Listening to it Bondita too felt bad, she didn't want to go back, not now, she didn't want to live alone again without him.

Later in the room both were packing there stuff when Anirudh received a call on his phone he smiled and picked it up.

'' Hello Saumya '' he said on the call, and Bondita suddenly become curious listening to the name of a girl wondering who it could be, that can bring smile on his face.

'' i miss you too '' he continued.

And Bondita was now taking her anger out on the saree in her hand, 'bada miss kr rhe hai, hai kon yeh chudail' she mumbled.

'' I love you too '' he said on the phone followed by a kiss while cutting it and Bondita had enough she eventually got up from bed and came to him and snatched the phone.

'' bada love you, love you kr rhe hai hai kon yeh chudail '' she asked while scrolling his phone trying to find her number.

'' Kyu tumhe jalan ho rhi hai Bondita '' he said smiling seeing her reaction.

'' Nhiiiiii, nhi mujhe kyu jalan hogi bhala, yeh le lijie apna phone '' she said blushing on being caught,and went back to her side of bed,but still feeling angry and jealous on that girl wanting to know badly who she is.

Anirudh saw her and smiled.

'' Saumya hai vo, Som ki beti '' Said Anirudh smiling.

'' Achaaaa Som ki beti, '' Bondita had a big smile on her face.

And soon happily she started working again, soon a thought crossed her mind and her face fell again.

'' Vaise aapke bhi toh bache honge '' she said, her voice full of pain.

'' Mere bache,? '' Anirudh asked confused

'' Haa, voh maine padha tha, hira mandi mai, aapki aur Saudamini di ki sagai ki khabar '' she said closing her eyes as it was the most difficult thing for her to utter.

Anirudh felt the disappointment and pain in her voice and came to her side of bed and looked straight into her eyes

'' Maine Saudamini se shadi nhi ki '' he said without beating around the Bush as he wanted to erase that look on her face as soon as possible, listening to it Bondita 's heart was at relief, she even wanted to do a happy dance, she was happy that he is hers just like she is his.

' 'Kyu nhi ki aapne?' ' she cant help but ask him.

He looked straight into her eyes,

''Tum nhi janti kyu nhi ki? '' he said looking her with so many emotions and she know, she know that he love her too.

''Nhii, mujhe kaise pata hoga' ' she dont know why she said that, but she did maybe because she wanted to listen it from his mouth.

But Anirudh, he had other plans, he came more closer to her  and kissed her forehead gently, sensing the proximity Bondita immediately closed her eyes, her breathe getting heavy.

'' Ab pata chala '' his voice husky, sending shiver down her spine.

'' Nhi '' she said with a heavy breathe.

'' Ab? '' he said kissing her eyes, making her heart beat go erratic, her breathe getting heavy.

This time she couldn't even comprehend her words and just nod in a no.

'' ab? '' he said touching her lips with his hands and kissing her nose.

This time she couldn't even respond, she was just breathing heavy, and her cheeks turning red.

'' lgta hai nhi pta chala '' he said and she could feel his hot breath on her face she could sense him coming closer to her lips.

His lips were just few millimetres away from hers and his hand were now holding her by waist, he was about to claim her lips but his bad luck there was a knock at the door at she parted fastly from him, and was breathing hard trying to calm down her heart while he got up and went to open the door, it was Sumati, she saw the disheveled state of Bondita and Anirudh and smiled knowing she might have disturbed something.

'' maaf kijiega jamai babu, lgta hai mai glt smay pr aa gyi '' she said smiling.

Anirudh was about to agree to her as what was the point to lie in front of mother but Bondita noticing him and knowing what he was about to do just pulled his shirt from behind stopping him to blurt the truth out  and said '' Nhi maa aisa kuch nhi hai, boliye na, kuch kaam tha aapko ''.

'' haa aaj raat socha tujhe tere pati babu se mang lu, ab kl toh tu chli jaigi'' sumati said and listening to it Bondita immediately agreed while Anirudh made a face.

' 'chaliye maa, mai abhi aati hu' ' bondita said and sumati left.  Whereas Anirudh sat on the bed crossing his arm and making a face, Bondita after closing the door came to him.
She saw him looking all grumpy and bend close to him, Anirudh breathe hitched seeing her close to him, and then she caged him in her arns just like he did yesterday and leaned closer while Anirudh just closed his eyes feeling her breath over his face which sent tingles in his stomach.

'' sabar kijie pati babu, sabar ka fal meetha hota hai '' she whispered and he opened his eyes immediately hearing her laugh , then he saw that she has picked the nearby blanket and she just ran away.

'' Such a tease '' he mumbled rufling his hand through his hairs and smiled.

----------------------------
Unedited version, uhmm i know most of you wanted me to write on Jealous Anirudh, but i am thinking to keep him for my next book which is 'his unwanted wife', but I gave you all Jealous Bondita, and also this book is about to end soon, so kindly do leave your comments, about the book and about this chap.
And kindly do vote and help me make this book a popular Rudhita fanfic if you like it.
Thank you