Revenge Time

After few hours Bondita heard a knock at the door and realise she was sleeping in sitting position, she must have slept while trying to console a crying Anirudh but where was he, she didn't know.

She opened the door and saw Sumati standing there but she was more worried about Anirudh, so she asked her if she has seen him, but she refused and then asked her to come out to have lunch, while Bondita 's thought were revolving around him only.

After few moment he arrived, he was looking happy unlike the one she just saw few hours earlier and she was confused.
She wanted to ask him where was he, but before she could he just passed her ignoring her totally and switched the tv on, while she was questioning him, he was busy ignoring her and surfing through the channels.
Finally he put the remote down, she wasn't concentrating on tv, but soon she heard a name, a name that hold so many bad memories, and she looked at the tv, it was news of Tara bai and ger people getting arrested and govt shutting her kotha and the girls who were held captive there were being freed, she stood there shocked, not knowing what to say, in mean while Sumati came, she was crying a little and both went toward her, she was initially shocked due to Tarabai news but soon came out of her reverie and came to ask what happened to her mother.

'' Kya hua maa '' she adked wiping her tears.

'' Beta teri  Sampoorna didi ko jamai babu chod kr chle gye, usse unhone chod diya, abhi tere mama ka phone aaya tha '' she cried.

While Bondita stood shocked and she looked up to see Anirudh whose face didn't show any expression and she was confused, she know it cant be a coincidence, within a day Tara bai getting arrested and Saurabh leaving Sampoorna, it is surely not a coincidence and as much she knew him she know only he can do it.

Soon after consoling her mom, she went to room where Anirudh was present.
He was standing gazing out of the window with his back facing her.

'' Aapne kiya hai na yeh? '' she directly questioned him, while he turned to look her.

'' maine, kya kiya hai maine Bondita '' he asked, his face not telling much.

'' Mujhe pata hai barrister babu, aap hi kr skte hai yeh, tara bai ko pakdwana, Jamai babu ko didi ko chodna, mujhe pta hai yeh sirf gold medalist Anirudh Roy chaudhary hi kr skta hai. '

She said folding her arms .

' 'Jb pata hai Bondita, toh puch kyu rhi ho' 'he smiled.

' 'Yeh confirm kr rhi thi, ki aap kitna niche gir skte hai, kaise kr skte hai aap, Sharam nhi aayi aapko, Meri didi ko chodi hui aurat bnane mai, kya lga aapko khush hongi mai, dikh rhi hu aapko mai Khush?' '

Anirudh stood there silent, he was honestly hurt, hurt of her choosing her sister again on him, he wanted to speak something but she just left him, and he felt betrayed just like he did years back when she decided to stay silent to save her sister even when cost was breaking there relationship off, he felt the same hurt all over again.

The next day Bondita recieved a call, it was her mami and she was crying, Bondita was trying to console her
'' Mujhe pata hai mami jamai babu ne di ko chod diya, but vo sirf Anirudh babu ke vjh se, mujhe maaf kr dijie unhone jo kiya uske lie''bondita said.

''maafi tu kyu mang rhi hai, vo toh mujhe mangni chahie, tune meri beti ka ghar bachaya aur maine tera ghar hi ujad diya, agar aaj Anirudh babu nhi hote toh mujhe kabhi yeh ehsaas hi nhi hota ki kitni buri hu mai '' she said sobbing on the phone.

'' Anirudh babu? , mai smjhi nhi mami '' she asked and then mami reveal it was all Anirudh 's plan and Saurabh didn't actually leave Sampoorna he just left her for a day so Mami could realise what it went on a mother' s heart to see her daughter suffer, and listening it Bondita felt stupid, she was angry on herself for whatever she said to him, here he was trying to unite her family, and she just accused him baselessly.

She immediately went to Anirudh to apologise to him.

He was standing in Sumati 's garden she slowly went toward him,

' 'Maaf kr dijie mujhe Barrister babu' ' she said sweetly, her voice showing how nervous she was.

While he just started moving away from there ignoring her, she hold his wrist and pulled him and said' 'Bhut buri hu na, aap pr gussa kr dia, maaf kr dijie na' ' she said in a convincing tone.

' 'gussa nhi hu tumpr' ' he said trying to free his wrist from her hold.

' fir? '' she asked tightening her hold.

'' Dard hua hai mujhe yha '' he said pointing toward his heart.

'' Tumhe pata hai Bondita, tumhare liye maine apne hr gharwale se ladai ki, koi nhi tha, or kabhi bura nhi laga, pr yeh dekh kr ki tumhari nazaro mai hmare rishte ki koi importance hi nhi bhut bura laga hai mujhe '' he said.

'' Tumhe pata hai bura laga tha mujhe jb 10 saal pehle apni didi ke rishte ke liye tumne hmare rishte ko daav pr lga diya tha, mujhe laagaa sb badal gya, pr sb vhi hai, aaj bhi Sampoorna hi jruri hai tumhare lie haina? '' he said, his voice coming out weak and she realised it wasn't only he who was at fault, she was too, how she hurted him too and still hurted him, and she knew she need to change that.

----------------------------------------------

Update done, unedited 😅

So tell me how is it?

And also tell me what do you think is Anirudh's anger justified?
Liked the revenge..?

Kindly reply.