First Day At Work

Bondita came next day after preparing herself, she knew she has to face him, but she won't leave, she has decided, she wont leave like she did years back. If he feels guilty seeing her he should, and she surely won't let him affect her, being affected by him will only make him think he still has power on her and she won't give him that pleasure and with that firm determination she went to the work.

As soon as she opened her cabin she was pleasantly shocked as her cabin doesn't look like a work place, it was more like a room of a five star hotel decorated with her favourite flowers and her favourite dolls, there were pictures of them of there old time set on the desk and her favourite sweet rasogulle on the desk.

For a moment she was happy smiling seeing all that it seemed all her childhood memories were present in the room.
But then she saw her coconut telephone that she made, it still had one coconut peice broken,
it had note saying 'yeh vo tha jisne hmare dilo ko pass laya tha, abhi tuta jrur hai, pr bharosa rakho Bondita ek din isske saath saath main tumhara dil bhi jod dunga, itna bharosa hai na apne pati babu pr' ' she read it and remembered the day when she came to his room asking him to never leave her side but instead he broke that coconut telephone that day along with it he also shattered her trust and she was not letting him hurt her again, she was stupid once but she wont be letting him break her again.

With that she broke all the stuff, threw all the rasogulla handi, as she was done she saw him entering her cabin. She smirked seeing him and in front of him she broke the other coconut peice of the teleeephone and said '' kuch chize kabhi nhi jud skti ''.
She looked into his eyes and saw flicker of emotions he did look hurt momentarily and then he was smirking too.

She was confused at his changed of reaction, she didn't get why was he smirking.

He came closer to her and gently tugging a hair strand behind and stroked her cheek and said '' i love feircy you more '' his voice husky and she could feel her emotions too threatening to resurface but she maintained her posture before she could practically melt infront of him.

'' Seems like you can't work in this place anymore sweetheart, but dont worry, i as your good husband and your boss has already arranged your sitting arrangement in my room till i get someone who can clean your cabin'' he said, his face close to her, while she just stiffened listening to him, so was it all his plan, did he already knew her reaction.

Though she knew what he said was true she surely cant work with chashini dripping down her desk, but will it be okay for her to sit with him in his cabin with him practically raising her heartbeat even by just looking so intensely at her.

'' Nahi, aap kahi aaur kr dijie, yaa mai khud saaf kr deti hu '' she shuttered, her voice coming out meekly.

'' Kyu mere samne kaam krne mai man nhi lagega tumhara, vaise agar kuch aur krna ho toh mera door mai lock hai, koi nhi aaega '' he said with a flirty smile.

Understanding the meaning of his word she just frowned and glared at him angrily while he started collecting her  belongings as he know now she won't refuse.

While he was collecting the stuff he saw though all the stuff was broken but she didn't break there photo frame instead she just hide them below her desk, a smile grew on his face as he know his journey of winning her back has started and he won't give up, not now, not ever.

They shifted all the stuff to his cabin, his cabin was bigger than her and had a desk that was placed in front of desk.

They both settled with her being busy doing her work while he was busy doing something even more interesting that was staring her. He was just smiling looking at her not even wanting to be less oblivious about it, as he was staring her shamelessly.

She noticed him and glared at him and ask '' Sir do you need anything '' as professionally as she can, but Anirudh frowned listening it.

'' Yes please, there are two task you need to do asap ''

'' yes sir, '' she got up from her desk and came with a notepad to note the task he wants to asign.

'' Firstly i am having head ache so i want you to make that old 'kafi' (coffee) that you used to make for me, and secondly i want you not to call me sir''

She remembered the time she used to make coffee for him but he used to go to Saudamini' s house to teach her dance, she was angry listening to it.

'' Sir as per i remember, i am your assistant not your clerk who will make coffee for you, i dont think that comes under my duties toward you and what should I call you if not sir i don't think we share any other relationship so i can address you as something else '' her voice was bitter.

'' well my dear wifey, they surely comes under your duty, your duty as my wife, but don't worry i will make sure that day come soon when you yourself will make coffee for me and well you can call me many names, but for time being you can go with 'Rakshas babu' '' he siad with a wink reminding her of the first name she gave to him.

She went back and stared at him with disbelief, this man knows and he remembers everything about her, but why, why does he even care, when he himself left her, she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realise she has been staring him from long time now.

He looked at her in her eyes and her face grew red, she was caught staring him, shit and she immediately turned her face while he kept on smiling.

************************************
So finally Anirudh 'journey has began what do you guys think about it. Kindly comment and tell, your comments are my motivation so pls do vote and comment.
Thank you