The Trip

The next day when Bondita entered her cabin which was now a big cabin all thanks to her husband breaking the wall she found an envelope on her desk, she looked around Anirudh wasn't present and curious she opened the envelope, and reading it she was angry, how can he even do that, what does he even think of himself, she was busy scolding him in her brain, in the meanwhile Anirudh who was standing behind her coughed and she turned to face him, he was having a bouquets in his hand and he bend down and forwarded it to her.

'' Liked my surprise Sweetheart '' he said.

While she gave him a fake smile picked the bouquet from his hand amd threw it in dustbin, and asked him how can he even think she will go to London with him..
'' aap ki himmat kaise hui, mai aapke saath date pr kya chali gyi aap yeh sochne lage maine aapko maaf kr diya, aapne kya socha mai haa kr dungi aapke saath london jane ko '' she screamed at him bitterly.

Though Anirudh was hurt knowing she didn't forgive him yet but this was something he had already expected so he smiled back at her.

'' Sweetheart, pucha kha, mai toh bta rha hu, tumhe mere saath london jana hai '' he spoke.

'' mai koi bachu nhi hu, barrister babu jisse aap jaisa khe vo maan legi, mujhe nhi jana, aapke sath  khi bhi '' she said.

While he smiled and looked at her from top to bottom, his eyes holding a lot of emotions '' bachi nhi ho tum ''his voice so husky that she blushed listening to it.

' 'Toh kaise le ja skte hai mujhe btaiye, utha kr ke jaenge' ' she questioned.

''sweetheart, you know mai vo kr bhi skta hu, you know tum meri bahon mai jyada achi lagogi '' he said giving her his famous flirty smile and she just step backwards understanding the seriousness of his tone.

'' kya hua Bondita, itna sharma kyu rhi ho, hmare honeymoon pr nhi le jaa rha, vkt hai usme abhi,, pr agar tumhara mn ho toh '' he teased and saw her blushing, he himself feeling happy seeing the effect he has on her.

'' yeh kaise bate krne lge hai aap besharam babu '' she said with her heart picking up the pace.

'' besharam babu haa, i like this name sweetheart '' he said cupping her cheek and she went silent, he knew that was the only way to shut her, otherwise she wouldn't have stopped

'' Surprise hai tumhare lie, koi tumhare bhut kareeb hai vha jo intezaar kr rha hai '' he said suddenly moving back from her and she was upset with sudden loss of his contact but soon his words registered her brain and she looked at him in shock.

'' mere kreeb kon pati babu, kaka sasur hai kya '' she asked him excitedly, the only person whom she can think who was close to her and can be in london was him only, she was so excited that she even forgot she has called him 'pati babu' by mistake.

Whereas listening to it Anirudh had  a hundred watt smile on his face, there were tears in his eyes too, he has yearned to listen to it from her mouth from so long.

''vo actually,... Mai vo.. ' 'she was at loss of words realising the blunder she did.

' 'koi nhi Bondita, mujhe ab ykeen hai vo din jldi aaega jb tum roz mujhe pati babu bologi' 'he said still with a big smile on his face.

Seeing him so happy her heart melted she was happy too..
' 'acha ab yeh toh bataiye kaka sasur se milne le jaa rhe hai aap mujhe, pr kaka sasur ji vha london rhne ke lie kaise mane' 'she questioned remembering how her kaka sasur is.

' 'kaka kha rhenge London mai, unse milane tumhe tb le jaunga jb tum puri trh se tayar hogi unki bahu bnne ke lie' ' he said smiling.

' 'fir kon?' ' she asked.

' 'Kitne sawal puchti ho tum, lgta hai mujhe koi treeka sochna pdega tumhe chup krvane ka, aur jha tk baat trip ki toh vo surprise hai, surprise.. So mai kuch nhi btane wala' 'and with that he went out of the cabin with Bondita running behind him still asking him to tell her.

__________________________
Unedited version will edit soon.
So tell me who do you think this mysterious person is.