Going To TULSIPUR

'' Bondita, oh Bondita, kha gyi Mishti '' called a handsome man, he was just 25 year old and with his manly look, brown hairs and beard, he was  one of the most handsome man in kolkatta.

'' Yha hu mai chashmish '' bondita smiled at his best friend, who just pulled her into hug.

'' Shamik, yeh kitni baar kha hai tujhe mujhe yeh hug - shug pasand nhi '' she stiffened at his touch, Shamik seperated from her and give a smile,knowing she was like this only from the day his dad brought her home.

'' Ha, ha Mishti, sorry mai bas jyada excited ho gya tha.. Ab tera promotion jo ho gya hai '' he said proudly.

'' promotion? '' she asked confused.

'' Haa ab tu govt ke trf se barristery practice kregi '' he said and  she smiled happily listening to him.

Shamik saw happiness in her eyes after a long time, he never saw her this happy, he himself smiled looking at her.

'' haa bondita, ab tayari kr le jane ki'' he smiled, pulling her out of her happiness.
' 'Tayari..?' ' she asked him, with tension lines on her forehead, if he mean by going, she don't want to go anyother place leaving the little life she established here in kolkatta that consist of only her uncle  who educated her when everyone else just left her side and her best friend his son, who always was at her side, even when her so called husband decided to just leave her, but why was she comparing them with him, why was she even thinking about him, why cant he just leave her thought, she just scolded her inner self for being so much involved in him.

Shamik who saw Bondita lost in her own thoughts shaked her to bring her out of her thoughts.

'' Haa tulsipur posting hui na teri '' he smiled, whereas her smile just vanished, all colors faded listening to the name that was once so close to her.

'' Tulsipur '' she shuttered with great difficulty.

'' Haa Bondita, ab tayari kr le. With that a happy Shamik went away leaving behind a shocked Bondita who was blank, a thousand of thoughts were going on in her brain and she dont know what to do.

After she was alone she sat on the bed, this was surely a great opportunity for her, but she cant go back to that place, the place that was once so dear to her but now it hold only bad memories for her, will she be able to go there face him, will it be easy for her to see him with someone else.

' No Bondita, you don't have to think about him, you dont care about him, he can do whatever he wants, you have moved on, and why should i leave such a good opportunity, that too because of him, i have already lost a lot because of him and i am not loosing anything else, 'she wiped  a tear that came in eyes and with determination decided to go to Tulsipur.

Whereas in tulsipur.

' 'Anirudh Babu' ' said Saurabh knocking at the door, he saw Anirudh who was just looking at Bondita's picture with tears in his eyes, seeing him come he quickly wiped it.

' 'Haa.. Saurabh aao na' ' he welcomed him trying to hide the picture.

' 'Anirudh babu, aapko mujhse. Chupane ki koi jrurat nhi, mai janta hu aap choti malkin ko kitna miss krte hai' ' he said trying to pacify his friend.

' 'Saurabh yaad toh unhe krte hai na jo hmse dur ho, meri Bondita mujhse kabhi dur gyi hi nhi' ' Anirudh said with a said smile touching her photo lovingly.

Saurabh not knowing what else to say just patted his shoulder.

' 'acha kuch kaam tha tumhe Saurabh' 'Anirudh asked not knowing why his best friend came.

' 'Vo Anirudh babu kl aapke under barristery practice krne ke lie govt ne ek ldki ko bheja hai kolkatta se, yeh unki cv' ' he handed her a file and went knowing leaving Anirudh behind.

Anirudh wasn't interested in knowing about any other girl other than his Bondita he put the file aside and started talking to Bondita' s picture.