The Perfect Couple

It has been two hours since they have landed in Lomdon, Bondita was growing impatient but Anirudh was quite, she was continously questioning him but seems like Anirudh was enjoying seeing her in misery, he didn't utter a word.
They both were in hotel room that Anirudh booked, both sharing a single room as Anirudh said it will be a waste as soon they will go to that person and will stay in their house only, now Bondita was getting suspicious, was there any Mysterious person or he is just fooling her.

'' aap batayie bhi na kon hai vo '' she asked a bit loudly.

Anirudh knew from her voice her irritation so he holded her by shoulder in soothing pattern and it did calmed her a bit.

'' Chalo le chalta hu tumhe vha wifey '' he said.

'' Shotti '' she said like earlier times.
Seeing that Anirudh smiled he was glad to see her coming back, she was slowly but turning back to her old self and he was glad.

'' Pr Bondita, tum aise nhi jaa skti '' he said literally preventing her from jumping in excitement.

'' kyu? '' she asked disappointed.

'' tumhe yeh pehn kr chalna hoga '' Anirudh said forwarding her a box.

Bondita quickly opened the box and she was surprised to see inside, it was a saree like she used to wear but that was not the only thing that surprised her, inside the box there was vermilion and nuptial chain too.. Seeing it all the colors were gone from her face.

She remembered the time when in hira mandi Tara bai forcefully snatched her mangal sutra and sindoor, she remembered her crying all day but nobody helped.

Later when she was rescued she was so broken that she never applied it. But today seeing it infront of her she dont she know what she should do.

Anirudh saw her lost in her thoughts, he saw the pained look on her face and it hurted him.

He holded his hand and she instantly felt a bit calm due to his touch.
'' Mujhe pata hai Bondita tum tayar nhi ho abhi mujhe apna pati maan ne ke lie, pr jis insaan se mai tumhe milane le jaa rha hu usse in sab ke baare mai nhi pata, islie kha tha tumhe yeh pehnne ke lie, pr agar tum comfortable nhi ho toh koi problem nhi '' and he smiled.
She smiled too seeing him, and she realise he didn't even have any idea about what her life was in hira mandi.

But she still dont know who this mysterious person is, and how can she hurt that person 's feeling.. So she stopped Anirudh and took the box from his hand
' 'mai pehn lungi, pr itne saal ho gye sadi pehne, mujhe yaad nhi' ' she spoke with a bit hesitation, her eyes pointing downward due to embarrassment.

' 'Mai hu na, maine promise kia hai mai hr step mai apni patni ka saath dunga' ' he smiled proudly.

' 'aati hai aapko?' 'she asked unsure.

' 'Nhi' ' he said with a smile and she looked at him in shock and face palmed herself and muttered' 'Budhu babu' 'under her breath.

' 'sun liya maine' 'he said faking some anger.
' 'Toh budhu babu hi toh hai aap, aati nhi toh kaise pehnaenge' 'she said the obvious.

' 'koshish toh kr skta hu na bondita, chalo pehnata hu' 'and he started opening the saree..
While she just laughed at him.
' 'barrister babu, suit pr hi saree pehnaenge' ' and she took the saree with her and went to the washroom.

Moments later she came wearing her blouse, her half tucked saree but still due to the untucked one her smooth waist was on display for Anirudh's eyes. She could feel many emotions in his eyes, she could feel herself melting in his intense gaze, he was staring at her unblinking.

While she just blushing hard thinking how she could at the first place agree to come like that in front of him, she thought of returning to bathroom when suddenly her foot got trapped in the saree and she was about to fall when Anirudh caught her his arm around her waist, she could feel electric wave passing through her spine due to this contact.

ANIRUDH too blushed seeing the position they were in, he helped her to stand and then he thought of going out of the room, he didn't want to come close to her if she wasn't sure and he knew right now she does need time, time to forgive him.

Anirudh was about to leave the room when Bondita stopped him,
'' mujhe saree bandhni nhi aati, madad nhi krenge meri '' she herself not knowing why exactly she spoke those words but they did slip out of her mouth.

Anirudh looked back at her with shock, he didn't expect her to say such stuff.

Bondita realised how stupid her demand was and she was about to take it back when Anirudh suggested that he will keep his eyes close and not look at her and she agreed.

Anirudh was helping her tie the saree listening to her orders while searching on Internet and his hands momentarily touching her waist and she was just standing there feeling butterflies in her stomach, there saree tying session ended in an hour though she did wanted it more, she don't know why but she did, whereas Anirudh too was blushing so hard, his heart beat too increasing because of being in her close proximity, he could feel the softness of her skin, and his heart was already wanting more of her, and it took a lot of efforts to calm his racing heart down.

Later Anirudh opened his eyes when she asked him too, and he saw the most beautiful lady he has ever seen, she was in red saree, with sindoor and mangalsutra, he dont know what come to him but seeing her like that he just started crying, she didn't expected such reaction but still her heart was happy, she looked at the mirror in front of her and saw both of them in the mirror, and she felt her heart desiring this for a life time, she felt happy, she dont know why but she was thinking if forgiving Anirudh will be a bad idea.. Wont they be perfect if she does.
******************************
So how was it.. I thought of giving an early update all thanks to the lovely comment you people wrote for the previous chapter, thank you so much.
This is my way of thanking you, hopefully you will like it. 🙈🙈
So this was the update for 22, i will post the next update on 23 rd.. Thank you everyone