My BOSS

At Anirudh 's law office.

Anirudh was busy doing his work when one of his coworker named Taposh tapped his shoulder, and came to gossip with him.
Though Anirudh had become a very reserved person but still Taposh has become a good friend of his, mainly due to Taposh' s talkative nature.

'' Aur Anirudh babu, kaise ho aap? '' he greated.
'' acha hu mai Taposh da, aap btaiye aaj meri yaad kaise aai? '' Anirudh smiled.

'' Aree aapko bhadai dena tha, maine suna hai aapke under kaam krne ke lie ek ldki ko bheja hai sarkar ne, bhut sunna iss ldki ke baare mai, khte hai bala ki sundari hai, aur kafi talented bhi toh hai.. Maine suna hai gold medalist hai.. '' he said in teasing manner.

Anirudh just smiled listening to him, and said '' Kya Taposh da, aap jante toh hai mai shadi shuda hu, aur mujhe apni patni ke sivay kisi ladki mai koi dilchaspi nhi, chahe vo kaisi bhi ho ''

'' aree vah lagta hai aap bhabhi ji se bhut pyaar krte hai.. Bhut sundar hai kya bhabhi ji '' Taposh insisted on knowing.

'' haa sbse pyaari hai meri Bondita, uski ek muskan se mera din ban jata hai, uske vo massom hasi dekh kr aisa lagta hai mano mujhe nayi jindagi mil gyi ho, kabhi chup na hone wali, vaisi hai meri Bondita, apne aur sabke jiwan mai khushi bhikher de vo hai meri bondita, meri Bondita kabhi kissi ka dil tod hi nhi skti, vo sbse pyaar krti hai aur mai usse, kale lambe baal hai uske, jinki mahek gulaab jaisi hai. 'he said with tears in his eyes.

' 'aree vah Barrister babu, toh kab mila rhe hai aap hme bhabhi ji se' ' Taposh said.
' 'Vhi toh Taposh da, mai khud taras rha hu usse milne ke lie, par voh aati hi nhi, itni dhur chali gyi, ki mai chah kr usko bula nhi sku' 'he said with a sad smile.
Taposh who now understood that Anirudh' s wife is no more asked for apology and left.

'' pata nhi kyu yeh naam Bondita kuch  sunna sunna lg rha hai '' he thought in his mind and left.

Sometime later a beautiful girl with short hairs frown on her face and an arrogant look entered in office.

'' yeh head office kha hai '' she asked  receptionist.
'' ji vha '' she pointed at the door and the girl went to the office.
As soon she saw who her boss is all the color from her face vanished.

'' aap.. '' she said without even thinking.
Anirudh felt his heartbeat increasing hearing that voice, it felt so familiar like his ears were always wanting to hear that.
He looked up to see one of the most beautiful girl his eyes has ever laid his eyes on standing in front of him.

He looked up and got lost in her eyes they looked like a mystery he wanted to solve.

Though his brain said its wrong to stare at a girl like that and he has never done that  before but seems like his heart was not ready to listen.
The girl too was staring him with the same intensity.

Both looking each other, absorbing each others presence, both of them not ready to even flatter there eyes as if they do the other will just disappear.

Only due to the bell that rang for lunch brought them out of there staring session.

'' tum yha mere under kaam krogi, mai Barrister Anirudh roy Chaudahary '' he said trying to avoid looking at her as if he did, he wouldn't be able to stop seeing her
He doesn't know why but she looked so much familiar, and her voice it remind him of her, his Bondita.

'' Ok sir '' the girl said quickly trying to avoid any more conversation with the guy.
Though she wasn't even sure she wanted to work under that man, but still at that moment she just wanted to leave.
Her boss surely is one handsome guy, though he does look old due to the dirk circle he got, but still she found him even more attractive with that manly look he got over years.

And she know it isn't good to drool over him, but still her heart just wanted to be near him even after knowing what all he did.

'' acha naam kya bataya aapne '' Anirudh said trying to stop the girl who was in hurry to leave.

'' Bondita '' the girl said without even thinking.

Realising what blunder she did, she turn around and saw a shocked Anirudh and then she did another blunder for today, she looked in his eyes and a tear rolled down her cheeks even without her realising.

______________________________________
So Anirudh is her boss. So do you think Anirudh will realise she is the same Bondita?
Kindly comment, i know the chapters are short and maybe boring too.. But they are needed to build the story and trust me i am eager too to be done with them so i can write something romantic when Anirudh will be on his journey to woe her.. But pls till then bear with that.
Thank you