Confession

It has been two days since Anirudh and Bondita  returned to india, but nothing much happened, infact Anirudh just smile and pass whenever he sees her not talking to her much.

Right now Bondita is with her roommate Vrinda.

'' Kyaaaa, jiju ne abhi tk tujhse apne undying love ka izhaar nhi kia... '' Vrinda shrieked dramatically.

'' '' Haa toh, kya hua, pyaar toh dikhaya jata hai na bataya nhi, kya hua nhi kia toh '' Bondita said literally closing her ears due to loud voice of Vrinda.

'' Ohh hooo abhi se jiju ki side lena and all haa, defensive patni '' Vrinda teased.

'' Aisa kuch nhi hai Vrinda, tu preshaan mt kr ab '' Bondita replied with a blush.

'' Acha pr tu chahti nhi Jiju tujhe propose kre '' Vrinda asked poking Bondita.

'' haa chahti toh hu '' Bondita said sadly.

'' Toh tu sab mujh pr chod de..,'' Vrinda said taking out her phone,whereas Bondita just looked at her confused.

'' Vaise jiju Samik ko jante hai na.. '' she asked her

'' Jante toh hai.... '' Bondita said and then stopped
'' Pr tu kaise janti hai usse '' Bomdita inquired her.

'' Vo... Shamik and Mai.. Mai aur Shamik '' and she blushed and it was now Bondita 's turn to tease her back.

Few hours later.

Anirudh was sleeping in his house when a phone call woke him up

' 'Hello' ' he said without looking at the name of the person.

Listening to it Bondita took a deep breath, she was already nervous and with Anirudh' s sleepy voice being
So sexy she could feel different kind of emotions in her stomach which was just making it even more difficult for her to execute Vrinda 's plan.

'' Hello, Anirudh babu, aap free hai? '' she asked.

If there was somebody else Anirudh would have chosen his sleep, but how can he refuse her so he just agreed.

And soon he reached to her house.

The moment he saw Bondita his eyes were widen, she was wearing a dress that reached her knees leaving a good portion of her fair legs to be seen, and Anirudh cant help but stair at them then when his eyes moved up he noticed that the neck of dress was a bit deep leading to display of her cleavage and Anirudh couldn't help but stare and she in total was looking so damn hot with make up and those smoky eye look, Anirudh just wanted to Stare her till eternity.

'' Mai theek toh lg rhi hu na? '' Bondita asked breaking his staring session.

'' Haaa.. Bhut sundar '' he replied dreamily still lost in looking her

'' Vo actually mai Shamik se milne jaa rhi thi, islie pucha '' she said softly.

Listening to it, it was like someone poured a bucket of ice cold water on Anirudh and he was feeling angry listening to the name of a guy, he knew he was jer best friend and he cant help but feel insecure.

'' Shamik, se kyu.. '' he asked, Bondita could sense his voice being angry and  laced with jealousy.

'' Dost hai mera, vo bhi bachpan ka, mil nhi skti.. '' she said.

'' Mill skti ho, pr aise kyu '' he said pointing her clothes out and it wasn't because he had a problem with them, it was just because she was looking so damn beautiful, he doesn't want any other guy to know how pretty she is,.