Date

He said he will come to pick her up by 8 and she from the moment she went home, she was feeling a mix of emotions, she was scared, she was nervous, she was excited too.. It was her first date and that too with the man she once had a crush on, though she wont except it now, but she had.

Vrinda her roommate saw the confused look on her face and asked her if she is fine.

Uncertain whether to mention or not Bondita decided to tell her that she is going on a date.

Vrinda who is a romantic soul, shrieked and jumped into happiness, and decided to be her fashion advisor and make up artist for today, though Bondita didn't want that, she didn't want him to know that she is happy with him asking her on a date but seeing Vrinda 's excitement she cant refused.

Vrinda rampaged through Bondita' s closet but didn't found anything good for her to go on a date, all were full sleeved suits that were suitable only for office, so Vrinda keenly observed Bondita, while Bondita was just blushing and then she smiled a hundred watt smile and rushed to her room and brought a black, sleeveless dress that had  somewhat deep neck, and was star studded around the neck line.

Bondita initially refused to wear it thinking what he will think when he will see her in it, it wasn't something she has wore before, but due to her persistance she decided to give in.

The dress hugged Bondita's curve perfectly, though it didn't show much of her skin but still she knew she look sexy in it.

After that Vrinda did her makeup and hairstyle and when Bondita saw herself in mirror, she just cant recognise herself, she look beautiful.
But then she saw the watch it was only 10 minutes left for 8, and her heartbeat quickened, she was doubting on the whole idea and her brain started thinking about a plan for her to hide somewhere, she was feeling all fidgety with the thought of him seeing her like that.

As soon as the hour hand of clock stuck 8, the girls heard voice of horn, Vrinda smiled and teased her saying how excited her date is, that he didn't delay.
She just gave her a smile and went out, her steps being slow and she was just playing with her fingers to lessen her nervousness.

As soon she opened the door she saw Anirudh standing in Black tuxedo with gelled hair, and properly trimmed beard looking almost like Adonis for her, she was already feeling nervous and him looking this handsome wasn't helping much.

Whereas Anirudh stood with his mouth opened, he was just staring her from top to bottom, as she was coming close to him, he could feel his heart beat quickening. She looked like an angel descending from heaven.

As soon as she came close  the only word that left his mouth was 'Beautiful', it was just one word but she felt a lot of emotions behind it.

'' chale '' she said trying to break his staring setion and he agreed quickly opening the door of the car and making her sit.

'' aapne toh kha tha aapke pass car nhi, fir yeh'' she said trying to normalise the situation.

' 'Tumhe date par bike pr thodi le jata, toh car khreed li' ' he said starting the car, while she looked shock.
' 'aapne sirf ek date ke lie car khreedli' ' she asked.

' 'sirf ek date kha wifey, jindagi bhar ke liye tumhare saath hi toh date par jana hai, aur fir hmare bacho ko bike pr thodi le jata' 'he said  seriously though she wanted to  question more and fight against it, but she just couldn't, how can she when he was just increasing her heart rate with each and every sentence of his.

Soon they reached a lavish restaurant with sea facing view, she did find that pretty but also thought it was kind of unnecessary specially since this is just a challenge date.

Soon they settled on seat and he had already ordered her favourites, she was happy seeing it but she cant help but can feel her heart breaking at it too, she cant get used to it, not specially when she knew its not permanent.

'' Kyu kar rhe hai aap, yeh sab '' she asked with some unshed tears.

'' apni patni ke liye itna bhi nhi kr skta '' he said smiling.

'' Patni, patni... Thak gyi hu yeh sunkr '' she said, with tears threatening to slip.
'' acha patni acha nhi lagta tumhe, toh kya bolu, honey, cutie, jaan, jaaneman.. Nhi yeh nhi,
Acha sweetheart, vo toh theek hai na'' he asked her innocently and she just looked at him confused was he even real, here she is just scolding him and he is not only easing the situation but also making her want to pull his cheeks.

Her heart melted seeing the site but she still have to protect her heart this time.

'' aap kbhi serious honge, agar mai shi hu toh aap hi the na vo jinhone kha tha ki mai kabhi aapko apni shakal na dikhau fir aaj kya ho gya '' she said with tears flowing her cheeks and finally she saw his expression change, he look hurt.

'' vo jo hua, vo meri glti thi, mujhe maaf kr do bondita '' he said seriously, his eyes holding tears too while he was busy wiping her tears.

'' Kaise kr du maaf mai aapko, pls yeh sb mat kijie, kuch bhi mang lijie, pr yeh nhi Anirudh babu, ab mujh mai himmat nhi, mai apna dil fir nhi tootne de skti '' she sobbed.
He came close to her and hugged her.
'' kuch bhi mang lo, pr yeh nhi, mai nhi kr skta tumhe khud se dur, 10 saal mai uss moment ko koss ta rha jb maine tumhe khud se dhur bheja tha, aur ab mai vo nhi krne wala.. Ab mai tumhe khudse dur nhi jane dunga, ''
And he looked at her with determination, listening to him she stopped sobbing, something in his voice did made her believe that maybe this time her heart wont be broken by him, and both ate in silence.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I know, i know first date thi aur romantic ho skti thi.. Bt this was needed, dont worry this was the building block for them to have date which would be full of romance in future.
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, I am sorry i wasn't able to reply to all of you. But you guys are best

Love you
Rashi