Make Me Yours.

18+, you can skip this chap if you are not comfortable

Anirudh was searching for Bondita, the moment they entered his house either of them were pulled by one or other family member, he didn't mind initially but now its been hours since he saw her, and a moment without her just make hin restless, he so wanted to go and search for her the moment she disappeared but his brothers were not letting him go, but as soon as there wives came, they both left him and he just saw them was annoyance, he surely need to learn this thing from his brothers 'How to abandon you brother as soon as your wife come' , but he was happy of finally getting released from his brother 's cage and he started looking for her, he first went to the kitchen but saw none, then he went to his study but still she wasn't there, he could feel his heart beating faster and sinking feeling came to his heart, he was now searching for her frantically, and he then went to his room and was shocked, there she was standing in her full glory, wearing a beautiful red lahenga her hairs open, standing near the window with her hairs flowing away due to the air and the moon light falling on her face making her glow.

And he stood there mesmerised by her beauty , she was truly gorgeous and involuntarily as if his legs got springs he went close to her.

Sensing him come, she suddenly grew nervous and turned, her eyes looking down.

'' Voh Shreya di and Anjali ne jidd ki toh '' she said pointing to her dress.

But Anirudh just stood there looking at her intently and she just blushed, while Anirudh hand reached her waist to pull her closer and due to sudden pull Bondita's hand hold his shirt tight and he started kissing the nape of her neck , but  she was now basically trembling.

Anirudh immediately stopped, understanding her discomfort.

'' Bondita, agar tum comfortable nhi ho toh koi jldi nhi hai  mai tumhare liye wait kr skta hu,  '' Anirudh said immediately releasing her from his hold and started going out of the room back to his study when Bondita holded his arm preventing him from going.

'' Baat vo nhi hai Pati babu '' she said blushing.

'' Fir..? '' Anirudh said coming closer to him.

''Vo..' ' Bondita tried to continue and Anirudh saw fear in her eyes.

' 'Bolo mujhe Bondita, kya hua?' ' he said authoritively.

' 'Agar aap ko mai achi nhi lgi toh' 'she said sliding her pallu and Anirudh saw her old scar and immediately within flash of moment Bondita found his lips on her, she could feel him kissing her softly and she was lost in the pleasure, his hand exploring her and she wad busy pulling his hairs, tracing the sides of his shoulder, she could feel a light squeeze on her butt and she couldn't help but moan, she was so caught in pure bliss and euphoria that she didn't realise that Anirudh has opened the safety pin that was holding the barrier, her pallu that was hiding her scars from him and soon he parted, and looked at her while she look down in embarrassment with her thoughts clouding her mind.

'' So beautiful '' he said and she looked  at him disbelief, his voice sounded so genuine and the look in eyes were making her feel as if she is the most beautiful lady he has ever seen.

'You are so beautiful' ' he repeated and gently lifted her bridal style and put her on bed, and kissed her each and every scars, muttering soothing words and she could feel both butterflies in her stomach due to his gentle touch and tears in her eyes, tears of happiness, she could feel her heart mending with his  each and every kiss as if they were her medicine.

When Anirudh was done he looked at her and repeated 'You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen Bondita, and i am so lucky to have you' ' he said with a smile and listening to him Bondita could feel her heart pounding heavily and she knew at the moment its only him she needed.

' 'Make me yours Pati babu' ' she said with her cheeks blushing harder and as if it was the only thing Anirudh needed to listen he pulled her into another kiss, this time more demanding, there lips moving in sync, bitten, savouring each other' s taste while his hands roam around her back trying to remove every barrier that was seperating them while hers too were trying unsuccessfully to open her buttons, breaking many in the process. Soon he started kissing the nape of her neck, giving love bites there while she moaned his name evoking a different kind of emotion in him, soon enough when  there was no barrier seperating them Bondita immediately closed her eyes with her hands, but Anirudh asked rather should i say demanded her to open her eyes.

'' Bondita look at me '' he said and there was something in his voice that she immediately opened her eyes and when she looked in them she felt herself getting lost in them, it hold so much love for her and soon enough there room was full of moans and that night witnessed two souls finally getting one.

The end.